|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aurora call the Reverend Oliver D'Aeth?
(a) O Livid Earth
(b) Allover Death
(c) A Liver Death
(d) Ollie Verdathe
2. What does Moraes say Minnie did that horrified Aurora?
(a) enter the Sisterhood of Maria Gratiaplena
(b) pose nude for Miranda
(c) dance on the roof
(d) run away with Vasco Miranda
3. Who eventually gains control of the family businesses?
4. What need does Moraes have to be candid about his parents' sex life?
(a) to explain his madness
(b) to establish his legitimacy
(c) to tell his story fully and candidly
(d) to get even with his family
5. About what does Moraes soliloquize at the beginning of chapter 7?
(a) the reason for his tale
(b) the fear he has of death
(c) the authentic diversity of India
(d) the reason he is being pursued
Short Answer Questions
1. What was like the largest, hottest dish of curry ever cooked?
2. What does Moraes say Aurora found out about the mushroom crone?
3. What is Aurora's punishment for her mischief?
4. What happens when distant relatives are invited to stay at the da Gama houses?
5. What are Epifania's last words?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)