|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually gains control of the family businesses?
2. What did Francisco da Gama do to the family chapel?
(a) change it to a sterile, modernist motif
(b) decorate it Hindu style
(c) tear it down and put up a Buddhist temple
(d) change it into an office
3. What does Aurora become?
(a) a benefactor of the poor
(b) an artist of international renown
(c) a dutiful wife
(d) a hag like Epifania
4. What does Aurora do locked in her room, allowing no one to enter?
(a) working on her art
(b) leaving by her window
(c) writing a diary
(d) cutting off all her hair
5. Besides Aurora's pranks, what convinces Camoens that Belle is haunting the house?
(a) her face everywhere he looks
(b) complaints from others that they hear Belle's voice
(c) scratch marks on his body
(d) a medium who talks to Belle's ghost
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ganesha?
2. What does Moraes tell in the interest of full disclosure about his infancy?
3. What does Moraes say Aurora found out about the mushroom crone?
4. What happens in the house after Epifania dies?
5. How does Moraes say his mother died?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)