|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person allowed to see the paintings?
(a) her father, Camoens
(b) her grandmother, Epifania
(c) her aunt, Carmen
(d) her uncle, aires
2. What need does Moraes have to be candid about his parents' sex life?
(a) to establish his legitimacy
(b) to explain his madness
(c) to tell his story fully and candidly
(d) to get even with his family
3. How does Moraes say he is living?
(a) without a home
(c) double quick
(d) in slow motion
4. What is the play on words in the names of Aurora's four children, Ina, Minnie, Mynah, and Moor?
(a) in a minute mighty Moe
(b) eeny, meeny, miney, moe
(c) in a meany minor mow
(d) I'm a minna in my moat
5. How does Aurora treat Abraham?
(a) she is dominating and abusing
(b) she is indifferent and uncaring
(c) she is subservient and loving
(d) she is meek and gentle
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Francisco leave his estate and the Gama Trading Company?
2. Who steps up to claim responsibility for the disappearances of things in the house?
3. With whom does Epifania conspire to gain control of the family business?
4. What happens in the house after Epifania dies?
5. What does Moraes say Aurora became in the annual celebration of Ganesha?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)