|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom has Drax never seen Krebs speak?
(a) Law enforcement officials.
(b) Gala Brand.
(d) The German men.
2. Why will the Moonraker site be closed the day Bond makes his recommendation to Drax about Krebs and Moonraker?
(a) Moonraker will undergo a final check.
(b) The laser beam apparatus will be tested.
(c) Moonraker will be launched.
(d) Moonraker will be filled with fuel.
3. What does Drax brag about right before telling Bond and Gala Brand his life story?
(a) His plan to dispose of them is foolproof.
(b) His genius IQ will never be exceeded.
(c) Moonraker is the apex of his career.
(d) All of England has been defeated by just one German.
4. What does Bond recommend to Drax about Krebs and Moonraker?
(a) Krebs must be given more responsibility for Moonraker.
(b) Krebs must be left to do what he has been doing regarding Moonraker.
(c) Krebs must be kept away from Moonraker.
(d) Krebs must be led to believe he is fully trusted.
5. What is in the notebook that Gala Brand steals from Drax's coat pocket as they travel to London?
(a) A list of names.
(b) Diagrams of Moonraker.
(c) Coordinates for the rocket launch.
(d) Plans to kill Bond and Gala Brand.
6. After M and Vallance tell Bond they can't stop the Moonraker launch, who do they say needs to take care of the situation?
(a) Gala Brand.
(c) The military.
(d) The Prime Minister.
7. What do Bond and Gala Brand do in St. Margaret's, a small town near the Moonraker site?
(a) Rent a room to hide from Drax.
(b) Rest, clean up, and eat.
(c) Call Vallance at Scotland Yard.
(d) Arrange for transportation back to London.
8. What does Bond take from the person he finds searching his room?
(a) Identification badge.
9. What gift does Bond find on his desk from M?
(a) A note stating he received a raise.
(b) The George Cross.
(c) Two guns.
(d) Keys to a new car.
10. What does Bond notice when he looks up after the rock slide?
(a) The dome housing Moonraker has collapsed.
(b) A large piece of the cliff above is missing.
(c) Moonraker is in flames.
(d) Everything is the same as it was before the rock slide.
11. How does Drax react when he hears the Prime Minister speak heroically about Moonraker on the radio?
(a) He criticizes the Prime Minister.
(b) He turns off the radio.
(c) He remains silent.
(d) He laughs menacingly.
12. What does Bond think Tallon did before his death when Bond opens the window in the bedroom?
(a) Climbed down to the ground.
(b) Climbed on the roof.
(c) Admitted a visitor to his room.
(d) Signaled a call for help.
13. What does Bond break into in his room?
(a) A filing cabinet.
(b) A safe.
(c) A strongbox.
(d) A closet.
14. When the announcer sees Drax and his crew head out to sea in a submarine, what does he assume?
(a) They are trying to escape.
(b) They are going to see the rocket's destination point.
(c) They are demonstrating Drax's next project.
(d) They must know something that others don't.
15. What is Gala Brand's reaction when she realizes that the warhead on Moonraker is an atomic bomb?
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) She cries.
(c) She formulates a plan to escape.
(d) She faints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bond accept the award offered by the Prime Minister?
2. When Bond sees Drax's car at Blades after he speaks to Vallance, what does he do?
3. What do the location of the fingerprints help Bond see on the map he finds in his room?
4. When Drax causes the British pound to lose value and makes a profit from it, why can't M and Vallance stop the Moonraker launch?
5. Where do Drax and Krebs put Bond after his car accident?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)