|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the phone call Bond makes the morning after he reads the employees' files?
(a) To ask for backup.
(b) To request that Moonraker be shut down.
(c) To request that special weapons from his private collection be sent to him.
(d) His suspicions about Tallon's death.
2. What do Drax, Bond, and Gala Brand discuss in Drax's office after Brand tells Bond that Drax wants to see him?
(a) Major Tallon.
(b) The card game at Blades.
(c) The fingerprints Bond recovered from the map in his room.
(d) Willy Krebs.
3. What is in the notebook that Gala Brand steals from Drax's coat pocket as they travel to London?
(a) Diagrams of Moonraker.
(b) Plans to kill Bond and Gala Brand.
(c) Coordinates for the rocket launch.
(d) A list of names.
4. After hearing a crash, what makes Drax think that Bond has crashed his car on the way to the Moonraker facility?
(a) Drax sees Bond's car flip over.
(b) Bond's headlights go up in the air, then out.
(c) Drax no longer sees Bond's car in his mirror.
(d) Drax sees a burst of flames.
5. What does Gala Brand realize she needs to do when she discovers Moonraker's target is the center of London?
(a) Kill Drax.
(b) Sabotage Moonraker.
(c) Call London.
(d) Escape from Drax.
6. Where does Bond go the morning after he reads the employees' files?
(a) Drax's office.
(b) The bar where Tallon was murdered.
(d) The local police station.
7. Who does Bond call the morning after he reads the employees' files?
(b) The Prime Minister.
(d) His secretary.
8. To whom has Drax never seen Krebs speak?
(a) Law enforcement officials.
(b) The German men.
(d) Gala Brand.
9. Where is Drax planning to send Krebs according to Gala Brand?
10. What does Bond think Tallon did before his death when Bond opens the window in the bedroom?
(a) Signaled a call for help.
(b) Admitted a visitor to his room.
(c) Climbed on the roof.
(d) Climbed down to the ground.
11. To whom does the person searching Bond's room say he or she will answer?
12. What does Bond notice when he enters his bedroom after walking into Drax's dining room with Gala Brand?
(a) The window has been left cracked open slightly.
(b) It has been searched.
(c) A light out at sea signalling a code.
(d) Someone is still in the room.
13. What does Bond think about Drax buying a German car?
14. Who does Bond receive a telegram from after dealing with the person searching his room?
(b) His secretary.
(c) The Prime Minister.
15. After M and Vallance tell Bond they can't stop the Moonraker launch, who do they say needs to take care of the situation?
(a) Gala Brand.
(b) The military.
(d) The Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Drax react when he hears the Prime Minister speak heroically about Moonraker on the radio?
2. What does Bond decide to do when he discovers that the employee files of the workers at Moonraker reveal they have unblemished records?
3. What does Drax brag about right before telling Bond and Gala Brand his life story?
4. What does Gala Brand hear while she is tied to the chair in the room full of strange machines?
5. Why was Major Tallon murdered?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)