|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the notebook that Gala Brand steals from Drax's coat pocket as they travel to London?
(a) Diagrams of Moonraker.
(b) Plans to kill Bond and Gala Brand.
(c) A list of names.
(d) Coordinates for the rocket launch.
2. Who does Bond think may have heard Tallon when Tallon opened the window in his bedroom?
(b) Egon Bartsh.
(c) Dr. Walter.
3. According to the telegram, from what location did Tallon make his last phone call to Scotland Yard?
(a) Drax's house.
(b) The local police station.
(c) The security office at the Moonraker facility.
(d) The bar where he was murdered.
4. What will the military be doing when Moonraker is launched?
(a) Patrolling the boundaries of the Moonraker facility.
(b) Watching the launch from a safe distance.
(c) They will be out of the Moonraker facility.
(d) Confined to underground barracks on the compound.
5. What do Drax, Bond, and Gala Brand discuss in Drax's office after Brand tells Bond that Drax wants to see him?
(a) Willy Krebs.
(b) The fingerprints Bond recovered from the map in his room.
(c) Major Tallon.
(d) The card game at Blades.
6. What do the location of the fingerprints help Bond see on the map he finds in his room?
(a) A red diamond.
(b) A line.
(c) A series of circles.
(d) Colored dots.
7. What is Drax's initial reaction when he sees Bond and Gala Brand walk in while he is dining?
8. What is the setting at the opening of chapter 25?
(a) M's office.
(b) A park.
(c) Moonraker's launch site.
(d) Bond's office.
9. In addition to seeing smoke, what does Bond hear immediately before he and Gala Brand are covered with rock on the beach?
(a) A warning blast from a siren.
(b) A man's voice.
(c) A loud crack.
(d) A soft boom.
10. What does Bond recommend to Drax about Krebs and Moonraker?
(a) Krebs must be given more responsibility for Moonraker.
(b) Krebs must be left to do what he has been doing regarding Moonraker.
(c) Krebs must be led to believe he is fully trusted.
(d) Krebs must be kept away from Moonraker.
11. Who does Bond find searching his room after Drax sends Bond and Gala Brand on assignment?
(c) Dr. Walter.
(d) Gala Brand.
12. What are Krebs and Drax doing when Gala Brand awakens tied to a chair in a room full of strange machines?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Adjusting dials and switches.
(c) Monitoring computer screens.
(d) Studying maps.
13. Where is Drax planning to send Krebs according to Gala Brand?
14. Where does Drax say Krebs will be when the Moonraker site is closed the day that Bond makes his recommendation to Drax about Krebs and Moonraker?
(a) Assisting with Moonraker maintenance.
(b) Confined to his quarters.
(c) In London.
(d) Taking notes in the television van.
15. What is the nationality of the audience Drax wants to tell his plans about Moonraker?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Drax tell Bond and Gala Brand he will open the office door for the last time?
2. Although Bond agrees to go where Drax assigns him and Gala Brand, where does Bond actually go?
3. Why doesn't Bond accept the award offered by the Prime Minister?
4. What do Bond and Gala Brand plan to do together the day she travels to London with Drax?
5. Who does Bond plan to spend his all-expenses-paid vacation with?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)