1. What is the setting at the beginning of the story?
A shooting range.
2. What is James Bond doing at the opening of the story?
3. What does James Bond do as he converses with his secretary at the beginning of the story?
He jokes with her.
4. What does James Bond do when he gets to his desk after conversing with his secretary?
5. What is James Bond's job when not on assignment?
6. What word would Bond use to describe reading reports?
7. How many assignments does Bond get in a year?
This section contains 5,690 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)