|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Thursday, Friday, Chapter 19 - Missing Person; Chapter 20 - Drax's Gambit.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Major Tallon, a security officer at Drax's Moonraker facility?
(a) Another security officer.
(b) Gala Brand.
(c) A German engineer.
2. What is Drax's part in building Moonraker?
(a) He is the head scientist on the project.
(b) He owns the company which transports the parts.
(c) He is funding the rocket.
(d) He is the sole possessor of a mechanism which guides Moonraker to its destination.
3. Why does M want James Bond to check up on Drax?
(a) Drax has been missing for several months.
(b) Drax told M he has been receiving threats on his life.
(c) Drax is working with the government to build Moonraker.
(d) Drax made some suspicious comments to M about national security.
4. What does the large blast wall protect?
(a) A neighboring industrial site.
(b) Drax's collection of antique cars.
(c) The house and the barracks.
5. What don't Drax and Krebs realize as Gala Brand is tied to a chair?
(a) Bond is hiding in the building.
(b) She is pretending to be unconscious.
(c) Armed soldiers are surrounding the building.
(d) She has loosened the ropes tying her to the chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Drax behave when he begins to win after losing the first round?
2. What does Bond see Krebs carry into Drax's car?
3. What does Bond recommend to Drax about Krebs and Moonraker?
4. What does the man who killed Tallon shout before killing himself?
5. What does Bond think Tallon did before his death when Bond opens the window in the bedroom?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)