|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Tuesday, Wednesday, Chapter 11 - Policewoman Brand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond want to do when he is ready to end the card game with Drax?
(a) Read the newspaper in the lounge.
(b) Go home.
(c) Have a drink.
(d) Play a different game.
2. What does James Bond notice about Drax's behavior while he observes Drax playing cards?
(a) Drax behaves rudely.
(b) Drax behaves cautiously.
(c) Drax behaves recklessly.
(d) Drax behaves politely.
3. Why is columbite so valuable?
(a) It is man-made.
(b) It cannot be detected in the bloodstream.
(c) It is created with a secret revolutionary technology.
(d) It is rare.
4. What method does Drax use to cheat at cards?
(a) Using a silver cigarette case as a mirror.
(b) Someone across the room is signaling Drax.
(c) Drax is counting cards.
(d) Marked cards.
5. Why does Bond think he will not live past the age of 45?
(a) He has a terminal illness.
(b) His parents both died at early ages.
(c) His dangerous hobbies.
(d) His dangerous job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's condition when he arrives at his office the morning after his card game with Drax?
2. What does Drax hiring many Germans to work on Moonraker suggest?
3. What is Bond doing at his desk before he starts thinking about Drax the morning after his card game with Drax?
4. What is the target for the test launch of Moonraker?
5. What other activity does Bond spend his money on besides playing golf and driving his Bentley?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)