|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Tuesday, Wednesday, Chapter 13 - Dead Reckoning; Chapter 14 - Itching.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor Train tell Bond makes Moonraker possible?
(b) German engineering.
(c) Sea water.
2. Where does Bond go the morning after he reads the employees' files?
(a) Drax's office.
(b) The local police station.
(d) The bar where Tallon was murdered.
3. What is columbite?
(a) A type of ore.
(b) A type of gem.
(c) A type of poisonous flower.
(d) The name of the rocket Drax is building.
4. What does Drax tell James Bond when Bond and M sit down to play cards with Drax?
(a) Drax says Bond should be careful.
(b) Drax jokes that he has four aces up his sleeve.
(c) Drax wants to take all of Bond's money.
(d) Drax warns Bond that there is no room at the table for cheaters.
5. Who does Bond call the morning after he reads the employees' files?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(c) His secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond talk to at the bar about the deaths of the two Moonraker employees?
2. What does Bond do before he goes to the Moonraker facility for his assignment as the new security officer?
3. What is the purpose of the meeting between M and James Bond?
4. Where is Bond going when he stops at the bar where the deaths of the two Moonraker employees occurred?
5. Who does Bond think may have heard Tallon when Tallon opened the window in his bedroom?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)