|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Thursday, Friday, Chapter 18 - Beneath the Flat Stone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Drax use to tell his workers apart?
(a) Each worker has a different hairstyle.
(b) Each worker has a different uniform.
(c) Each worker has a different beard.
(d) Each worker has a different mustache.
2. What does Gala Brand hear while she is tied to the chair in the room full of strange machines?
(a) A meeting between Drax and his advisors.
(b) Drax speaking perfect German.
(c) Drax and Krebs arguing.
(d) A code being transmitted.
3. What do Bond and Gala Brand plan to do together the day she travels to London with Drax?
(a) Walk on the beach.
(b) Search Drax's house.
(c) Sabotage Moonraker.
(d) Have dinner.
4. How do the engineers who Drax introduces Bond to react to him?
(a) They are stiff, almost mechanical.
(b) They are polite, but distant.
(c) They are overly friendly.
(d) They are cold to him.
5. What are Krebs and Drax doing when Gala Brand awakens tied to a chair in a room full of strange machines?
(a) Studying maps.
(b) Adjusting dials and switches.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Monitoring computer screens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Drax notice about Bond when Bond wants to end the card game?
2. What does Drax tell James Bond when Bond and M sit down to play cards with Drax?
3. Who does Drax compare Moonraker to when he says that launching Moonraker will be like committing murder?
4. What does Drax do when he convinces Bond to continue the card game?
5. How does Krebs refer to Drax as Gala Brand secretly listens?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)