|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Thursday, Friday, Chapter 18 - Beneath the Flat Stone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gala Brand doing when Krebs accuses her of being a spy?
(a) Trying to escape from Drax.
(b) Returning the notebook to Drax's coat pocket.
(c) Trying to kill Drax.
(d) Calling London.
2. What is in the notebook that Gala Brand steals from Drax's coat pocket as they travel to London?
(a) A list of names.
(b) Coordinates for the rocket launch.
(c) Plans to kill Bond and Gala Brand.
(d) Diagrams of Moonraker.
3. What does the red diamond on the map represent?
(a) The center of London.
(b) Moonraker's present location.
(c) The location of the largest columbite deposit.
(d) Moonraker's target.
4. To what is being inside the rocket compared?
(a) A giant gun barrel.
(b) A cardboard tube.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A cannon.
5. Why is the facility housing the Moonraker rocket so quiet?
(a) The workers have gone for the day.
(b) The workers are intent on their work.
(c) The facility is equipped with sound-dampening mechanisms.
(d) Drax has prohibited noise of any kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond want to do when he is ready to end the card game with Drax?
2. How do the engineers who Drax introduces Bond to react to him?
3. Where do Bond and Drax go when Drax walks back to Bond after introducing him to the engineers?
4. Who does Drax compare Moonraker to when he says that launching Moonraker will be like committing murder?
5. What do the engineers introduced to Bond do when Drax walks away?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)