Part One - Monday, Chapter 1 - Secret Paper-Work
1. What is the setting at the beginning of the story?
(a) A golf course.
(b) A gambling club.
(c) A shooting range.
(d) James Bond's office.
2. What is James Bond doing at the opening of the story?
(a) Talking to his secretary.
(b) Practicing shooting.
(d) Playing golf.
3. What does James Bond do as he converses with his secretary at the beginning of the story?
(a) He jokes with her.
(b) He comforts her.
(c) He interrogates her.
(d) He reprimands her.
4. What does James Bond do when he gets to his desk after conversing with his secretary?
(a) Cleans his revolver.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Returns phone calls.
5. What is James Bond's job when not on assignment?
(a) Golf professional.
(c) Shooting instructor.
(d) Office worker.
6. What word would Bond use to describe reading reports?
7. How many assignments does Bond get in a year?
This section contains 5,690 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)