|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Virginia see her memories?
(a) As pictures.
(b) As scenes.
(c) As secrets.
(d) As stories.
2. What did George see as a sign of personal value?
(a) Social success.
(b) Well-known reputation.
(d) Family connections.
3. Who was the only person who was able to bring happiness back into the family after Julia's death?
4. What were the people in the Memoir Club supposed to write about?
(a) Their pasts.
(b) Famous people.
(c) Their ancestors.
(d) Their hopes for their futures.
5. What was something Stella did NOT do that was very important to Julia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color did the family wear after Julia's death?
2. How had Stella been treated by her mother before her death?
3. What did Strachey like to discuss the most?
4. What color were George and Gerald's eyes?
5. Who died before this memoir was written?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)