|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style were the people in the Memoir Club supposed to write in?
(a) Frank and honest.
2. What did George think he was comforting Virginia for?
(a) Her dead mother.
(b) Her fight with Vanessa.
(c) Her turned-down book.
(d) Her social failure.
3. Where did Virginia see windows that lifted the gloom for a moment after her mother's death?
(a) St. Andrew's Chapel.
(b) Westminster College.
(c) Paddington Station.
(d) Northanger Abbey.
4. When listing the main attributes in the house of men, which one pertained to Adrian?
5. When listing the main attributes in the house of men, which one pertained to George?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was distracting Virginia from her god-given purpose?
2. Who brought the intellectual touch to the Bloomsbury house?
3. What colors were the house at Hyde Park decorated in?
4. What season did the Stephen's visit the vacation home?
5. Where did Thoby attend school?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)