|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the house at Bloomsbury less crowded?
(a) Fewer family members lived there.
(b) The rooms were bigger.
(c) Doctors and nurses didn't come as often.
(d) The visitors were less common.
2. How did Stella almost ruin her relationship with Jack?
(a) She courted two men at once.
(b) She turned down his first proposal.
(c) She stood him up for a number of occasions.
(d) She proposed to him.
3. Who worked the hardest to console Leslie after Julia's death?
4. Why did George start ignoring Vanessa?
(a) She would not trust in him.
(b) She would act rudely in public settings.
(c) She would not behave the way he liked.
(d) She would not stop her affair with Jack.
5. What made the house at Hyde Park so crowded?
(a) All of these.
(b) The doctors and nurses.
(c) The stream of visitors.
(d) The family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What turned off a lot of Stella's suitors?
2. Who did Virginia read a poem to that lifted her spirits for a time after her mother's death?
3. Where would Virginia and Vanessa host events?
4. How did most Victorian males think?
5. Why did George enjoy the events Virginia hosted?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)