|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress did Virginia have on before her strange event with George?
2. How did Virginia see her memories?
(a) As stories.
(b) As scenes.
(c) As pictures.
(d) As secrets.
3. Why did George force Virginia to participate in balls and banquets?
(a) He was too shy to go alone.
(b) He was never invited by himself.
(c) He thought she needed better priorities.
(d) He wanted her to be successful.
4. What was symbolic to Virginia after Stella's death?
(a) A leafless tree.
(b) A dead gull.
(c) A barren woman.
(d) A calm sea.
5. When listing the main attributes in the house of men, which one pertained to Leslie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What turned off a lot of Stella's suitors?
2. What sense did Virginia feel in the Bloomsbury house that she did not feel at Hyde Park?
3. What was very different and controversial about Strachey?
4. What was the name of the man who was courting Stella before she met Jack?
5. What color did the family wear after Julia's death?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)