|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of events did Virginia and Vanessa host?
2. Who did Virginia read a poem to that lifted her spirits for a time after her mother's death?
3. What was the name of the vacation house?
(a) Talmott's Point.
(b) Talland House.
(c) Talmond's Place.
(d) Tallouth Lodge.
4. How did Edwardian thinkers act?
(b) Forward thinking.
5. What did George think he was comforting Virginia for?
(a) Her fight with Vanessa.
(b) Her dead mother.
(c) Her social failure.
(d) Her turned-down book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Virginia NOT include in her list of things that left the house when Julia died?
2. What turned off a lot of Stella's suitors?
3. What color did the family wear after Julia's death?
4. When listing the main attributes in the house of men, which one pertained to George?
5. What was Lytton Strachey's occupation?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)