|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Sketch of the Past, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What literary device is used for most of the dialogue in Reminiscences?
(d) Stream of Conscious.
2. What is this book a compilation of?
(a) Journal entries.
(b) Unpublished works.
3. How old was Virginia when she wrote A Sketch of the Past?
4. Who did Vanessa blame for Julia and Stella's deaths?
5. What does Virginia say George was deluded about?
(a) His own worth.
(b) His social status.
(c) His religious beliefs.
(d) His intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many living children did Virginia's mother have before marrying her second husband?
2. Which of the following did Virginia's mother NOT experience in her life?
3. What realm does the editor hope these writings will touch?
4. Who suggested that Virginia should write her memoirs?
5. Why did some people hesitate to publish the writings in this book?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)