|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reminiscences, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the most important sister to Virginia?
2. How old was Virginia when her mother died?
3. Which of the following did Virginia's mother NOT experience in her life?
(a) A child's death.
(d) Deep sickness.
4. What realm does the editor hope these writings will touch?
(a) The physical being.
(b) The mind.
(c) The senses.
(d) The spirit.
5. Which of these stories was written later in Woolf's career?
(d) A Sketch of the Past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Virginia say her recollections might not be correct?
2. Which of the following did Virgina Wolf have an idiosyncratic style for?
3. How did critics generally label Woolf's work?
4. What did Woolf believe about people's identity?
5. What does Virginia say her mother always did without question- almost to a fault?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)