|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reminiscences, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Virgina Wolf have an idiosyncratic style for?
(c) All of these.
2. What literary device is used for most of the dialogue in Reminiscences?
(d) Stream of Conscious.
3. How old was Virginia's mother when she died?
4. What realm does the editor hope these writings will touch?
(a) The physical being.
(b) The spirit.
(c) The mind.
(d) The senses.
5. How old was Virginia when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Virginia say her recollections might not be correct?
2. How does Virginia describe her mother's death?
3. How does Virginia describe the relationship between her mother and stepfather?
4. How did critics generally label Woolf's work?
5. What did Woolf spend her life trying to find incident having a relationship with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)