1. What does the teacher use to strike the instrument at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. Who says, "I told you the last time, I told you the time before that, I've told you a hundred times"?
3. What is the name of the child's teacher?
4. What instrument does the child learn in the book?
5. What gender and age is the child?
6. What is the last name of Anne and the child?
7. What term does the teacher ask the child to define in Chapter 1?
8. What landscape does Anne see when she looks out the window of the teacher's apartment in Chapter 1?
This section contains 4,337 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)