|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I suspect that he would have done it of his own accord one day"?
(a) The man.
(b) The child.
(d) The patronne.
2. Where does Anne tell the man the boulevard she lives on will be extended to?
(a) Past the dunes.
(b) Past the sea.
(c) By the lake.
(d) By the mountain.
3. What two words does Anne have her child repeat several times at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Fast and furious.
(b) Slowly and honestly.
(c) Moderately and melodiously.
(d) Happy and cheerful.
4. After hearing the noise outside the window during the music lesson in Chapter 1, which character insists that no one investigate and the lesson continue?
(a) No one.
(b) The teacher.
(c) The child.
5. Finish the sentence: "Anne is ____ when it comes to her child".
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "strange how children end up by making you lose your temper"?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Anne tell her child is necessary?
3. What time does the workday end?
4. What does Anne tell her child at the end of Chapter 2?
5. Why can't Anne walk home fast enough for her child at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)