|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gesture does the man make towards Anne near the end of their conversation in Chapter 3?
(a) Shakes her hand.
(b) Holds her hand.
(c) Puts his hand near hers.
(d) Hugs her.
2. Who says, "they don't ask to come into this world"?
(a) The teacher.
(b) The patronne.
(d) The child.
3. Whom does Anne describe as "talented enough, but doesn't apply himself"?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her child.
(c) The man.
(d) Her husband.
4. How many years ago did Anne get married?
5. What does Anne wish for Chauvin to tell her before she leaves the cafe in Chapter 6?
(a) About himself.
(b) More details about the murder.
(c) About his job.
(d) About the factory workers party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "strange how children end up by making you lose your temper"?
2. Where does the man at the bar say the dead woman's husband worked?
3. Where does Anne tell the man the boulevard she lives on will be extended to?
4. Where do Anne and her child go to after they leave the teacher's neighborhood in Chapter 1?
5. What does the teacher scold Anne about in Chapter 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)