|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man at the bar doing when Anne first enters?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Reading a newspaper.
(c) Drinking coffee.
(d) Doing a puzzle.
2. What gender and age is the child?
(a) Young female.
(b) Young male.
(c) Teenage female.
(d) Teenage male.
3. What does Anne tell her child at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) That she thinks she invented him.
(b) That he is sweet.
(c) That he is smart.
(d) That he must behave.
4. What time does the workday end?
(a) 5 o'clock.
(c) 7 o'clock.
(d) 6 o'clock.
5. Who says, "all I know is that he shot her through the heart"?
(b) The man at the bar.
(c) The child.
(d) The patronne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the patronne not say about the dead woman?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 2, what are the child and Anne walking toward?
3. What does the teacher use to strike the instrument at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. Who says, "this is where the scream came from, I remember"?
5. What does Anne lecture the child about at the end of Chapter 1?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)