Quiz: Chapter 5 to Chapter 6
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In Chapter 5, what does Anne tell her child is necessary?
2. What object does Anne not remember that Chauvin continues to describe in such detail?
a) A dress.
b) A necklace.
c) A cross.
d) The magnolia.
3. What floor is the teacher's apartment on?
4. During her conversation with Chauvin in Chapter 6, how long away does Anne say she will be taking her child on a vacation?
a) Two weeks.
b) One week.
c) One month.
d) Two months.
5. What is the child humming when he comes into the cafe at the end of...
This section contains 336 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)