|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I never really knew how much I liked wine"?
(a) The child.
(b) The patronnne.
2. Who is the man talking about when he says, "perhaps he wanted to kill her right away"?
(a) Anne's husband.
(b) The dead woman's husband.
(c) The patronne.
3. What time does the patronne tell Anne and Chauvin it is?
4. What does the child question Anne about that she refuses to answer?
(a) Who the man is.
(b) Why they are at the bar.
(c) The source of the scream.
(d) When they are leaving.
5. Where does the child play while Anne drinks at the bar?
(a) In the street.
(b) On the sidewalk.
(c) In the bar.
(d) Upstairs at the teacher's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is Anne late for when she talks with Chauvin in the cafe?
2. Where does Anne tell the man the boulevard she lives on will be extended to?
3. Who says, "all I know is that he shot her through the heart"?
4. Who says, "keep talking to me. Soon I won't ask you anything more"?
5. Near the end of Chapter 6, who says they were lying about their explanations regarding the dead woman and her husband?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)