|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne tell the man at the bar she usually goes on her walks instead of to the cafe?
(a) The park.
(b) The beach.
(c) The stores.
(d) The beach or park.
2. Who says, "I never really knew how much I liked wine"?
(b) The patronnne.
(d) The child.
3. Which of the following does the patronne not say about the dead woman?
(a) She was married.
(b) She had three children.
(c) She was pretty.
(d) She drank.
4. What does Anne tell the man at the bar she does with her child everyday?
(a) Takes him on a walk.
(b) Takes him on a boat ride.
(c) Feeds him.
(d) Buys him a toy.
5. What does Anne describe as "like black ink"?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her house.
(c) Her child.
(d) The shadow of the beech tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Anne to leave the cafe in Chapter 6?
2. What is Anne's husband the manager of?
3. Who says, "do you think that it's possible for anyone to reach such a state except through despair"?
4. What does Anne claim the man lied to her about?
5. What time does the patronne tell Anne and Chauvin it is?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)