|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11. who once told Katniss that the Capitol would use Peeta against her?
(d) Her mother.
2. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
(a) District 8.
(b) District 2.
(c) District 10.
(d) District 1.
3. In Chapter 10, who tells Katniss that President Snow will more than likely not kill Peeta?
(a) Her mother.
4. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
5. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
(a) Greasy Sae.
(c) The mayor.
6. In Chapter 10, who doubts Peeta's warning at first due to his multiple requests that the rebels surrender?
(b) President Coin.
7. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
(a) Boggs and Gale.
(b) Boggs and Plutarch.
(c) Gale and Haymitch.
(d) Haymitch and Plutarch.
8. In Chapter 8, who comes into Katniss' hospital room to watch the latest propo with her?
9. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
(a) A butcher's shop.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A drug store.
(d) A bakery.
10. In Chapter 6, what type of weapon is Finnick known for using in the Hunger Games?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A sickle.
(c) A trident.
(d) A gun.
11. In Chapter 9, who accuses Katniss of failing to follow her prescribed schedule?
(a) President Coin.
12. In Chapter 11, who else does Katniss learn the rescue team will attempt to rescue with Peeta?
13. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
(a) Snow sends her a letter confirming Peeta's status.
(b) She sees him on a Capitol television broadcast.
(c) Johanna tells her she saw Peeta in the Capitol.
(d) She gets a letter from him.
14. In Chapter 8, who interviews Peeta in a Capitol followup of Katniss' propo?
(b) Caesar Flickman.
(c) President Snow.
15. In Chapter 7, why does Katniss feel the need to defend the effectiveness of her bow?
(a) It looks decorative.
(b) It seems too large for her.
(c) It appears poorly constructed.
(d) It appears too small for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
2. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
3. In Chapter 6, what are the names of the pills Plutarch gives to Katniss before she leaves to make an appearance in District 8?
4. In Chapter 10, what reason has District 13 had to assume the Capitol would not attempt to bomb their district?
5. In Chapter 7, why does Haymitch warn Katniss not to be spotted by the Capitol hovercraft?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)