|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who is one of the first to be taken to the deep bunker where District 13 residents will hide from a possible Capitol bombing?
(a) President Coin.
2. In Chapter 11, how deeply does Boggs tell Gale the bomb that created the first crater they see impacted the compound?
(a) Three levels.
(b) Twenty levels.
(c) Five levels.
(d) Ten levels.
3. In Chapter 10, who brings Prim into the bunker?
4. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
5. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss assume her mother and Prim are when the evacuation to the bunker begins?
(a) District 12.
(c) Their compartment.
(d) The hospital.
6. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
(a) Gale and Haymitch.
(b) Boggs and Plutarch.
(c) Boggs and Gale.
(d) Haymitch and Plutarch.
7. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
(a) They might infect one another with undiagnosed illnesses.
(b) They make too easy a target.
(c) They might frighten one another with their reactions to their individual pain.
(d) They are taking up space that could be used for something else.
8. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss' mother go during the missile raid?
(a) To wait with her girlfriends.
(b) To care for the orphaned children.
(c) To help at the first aid station.
(d) To check on the elderly.
9. In Chapter 4, who is one of the cooks in District 13?
(b) Greasy Sae.
10. In Chapter 3, when Katniss is shown the plans for the mockingjay costume, who does she learn drew them?
11. In Chapter 11. who once told Katniss that the Capitol would use Peeta against her?
(c) Her mother.
12. In Chapter 11, how much time does Bogg say Peeta's warning gave the leadership of District 13?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) A day.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) An hour.
13. In Chapter 2, why is District 13 mostly an underground community?
(a) They moved underground to survive after they were bombed after the Dark Days.
(b) They moved underground to mine coal.
(c) They moved underground to hide from Capitol spies.
(d) They moved underground to escape mutts in the woods.
14. In Chapter 10, why does Katniss suspect her sister went to their quarters instead of the safety bunker?
(a) To get her father's death certificate.
(b) To get her medicine bag.
(c) To get her family pictures.
(d) To get her cat.
15. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
(a) It is provided on a white board in every hallway.
(b) It is handed out at breakfast by the Peacekeepers.
(c) It is given to them by their dorm mothers.
(d) It is tattooed onto their right arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
2. In Chapter 5, what special weapon has been designed for Katniss?
3. In Chapter 11, why does Finnick say he never told Annie anything about what Snow was forcing him to do as victor of the Hunger Games?
4. In Chapter 9, what excuse does Haymitch give for not going along to District 12 to film a propo?
5. In Chapter 8, how did Boggs break his nose?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)