|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who doubts Peeta's warning at first due to his multiple requests that the rebels surrender?
(b) President Coin.
2. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Dr. Abernathy.
3. In Chapter 11, what does Katniss believe the game she plays with the cat is a metaphor of?
(a) Her life in general.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) Her role as the mockingjay.
(d) Snow's control over Peeta.
4. In Chapter 8, who comes to check on Katniss after Peeta's interview airs on the Capitol television broadcast?
(a) Haymitch and Prim.
(b) Her mother and Coin.
(c) Gale and Prim.
(d) Plutarch and Fulvia.
5. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
(a) District 10.
(b) District 1.
(c) District 8.
(d) District 2.
6. In Chapter 11, how much time does Bogg say Peeta's warning gave the leadership of District 13?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
7. In Chapter 8, who comes into Katniss' hospital room to watch the latest propo with her?
8. In Chapter 9, what does the remnants of the gallows remind Gale of in District 12?
(a) Of when his father was hung for stealing.
(b) Of when he was beaten for hunting.
(c) Of when his brother was beaten for skipping school.
(d) Of when he was imprisoned for stealing.
9. In Chapter 8, what does Katniss call the cameramen who follow her around to make the propos?
(a) The spiders.
(b) The cockroaches.
(c) The insects.
(d) The arachnids.
10. In Chapter 10, who brings Prim into the bunker?
11. In Chapter 11, what reason does Haymitch give Katniss for the sudden decision to attempt to rescue Peeta?
(a) To punish Snow for his attack on District 13.
(b) They need Katniss to perform and she cannot as long as Snow has Peeta.
(c) To finally finish what was started during the Quarter Quell.
(d) To reward him for warning them of the Capitol attack.
12. In Chapter 10, why does Katniss suspect her sister went to their quarters instead of the safety bunker?
(a) To get her family pictures.
(b) To get her medicine bag.
(c) To get her father's death certificate.
(d) To get her cat.
13. In Chapter 3, with whom does Katniss discuss her decision to become the mockingjay, the symbol of the rebellion?
14. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person.
(d) Authorial voice.
15. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss travel to District 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what type of bird does Katniss sing to while filming in District 12?
2. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
3. What genre is Mockingjay?
4. In Chapter 8, how did Boggs break his nose?
5. In Chapter 11, what luxury is provided to the leadership of District 13 in the aftermath of the Capitol bombing?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)