|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who brings Prim into the bunker?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Katniss learn Snow told the people of Panem was his reason for bombing District 8?
(a) To end the suffering of the District 8 wounded.
(b) To teach the rebels a lesson.
(c) To kill Katniss.
(d) To stop District 8 from building weapons.
3. In Chapter 10, why is Prim afraid to lay in the bunks with Buttercup?
(a) She is afraid the entire bunker will collapse.
(b) She is afraid of disturbing Buttercup.
(c) She is afraid of falling asleep when someone might need her medical assistance.
(d) She is afraid they will collapse.
4. In Chapter 10, what type of bomb does Prim tell Katniss the Capitol most likely used against District 13?
(a) Laser sighted missiles.
(b) GPS navigated missiles.
(c) Nuclear missiles.
(d) Bunker missiles.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Fulvia suggest they do for the next round of propos?
(a) Propos talking about Katniss' childhood in District 12.
(b) Propos talking about Katniss' relationship with Peeta.
(c) Propos talking about the dead tributes.
(d) Propos talking about the abuses of Snow.
6. In Chapter 10, who is the first to take Peeta's warning at face value?
(a) President Coin.
7. In Chapter 7, who films the entire attack by the Capitol Peacekeepers?
8. In Chapter 2, who is Coin?
(a) Plutarch's wife.
(b) The president of District 13.
(c) Haymitch's girlfriend.
(d) The mayor of District 12.
9. In Chapter 3, when Katniss is shown the plans for the mockingjay costume, who does she learn drew them?
10. In Chapter 7, why does Katniss feel the need to defend the effectiveness of her bow?
(a) It seems too large for her.
(b) It appears too small for her.
(c) It appears poorly constructed.
(d) It looks decorative.
11. In Chapter 11, what reason does Haymitch give Katniss for the sudden decision to attempt to rescue Peeta?
(a) They need Katniss to perform and she cannot as long as Snow has Peeta.
(b) To finally finish what was started during the Quarter Quell.
(c) To reward him for warning them of the Capitol attack.
(d) To punish Snow for his attack on District 13.
12. In Chapter 9, who accuses Katniss of failing to follow her prescribed schedule?
(c) President Coin.
13. In Chapter 4, who is one of the cooks in District 13?
(d) Greasy Sae.
14. In Chapter 8, who interviews Peeta in a Capitol followup of Katniss' propo?
(a) Caesar Flickman.
(b) President Snow.
15. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
2. In Chapter 8, who comes into Katniss' hospital room to watch the latest propo with her?
3. In Chapter 9, what persists in disturbing Katniss' sleep after seeing Peeta on the Capitol television broadcast?
4. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
5. What is an Avox?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)