|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, how does Peeta kill Mitchell?
(a) He shoots him.
(b) He stabs him.
(c) He beats him over the head.
(d) He kicks him into a pod that encases him in a barbedwire net.
2. In Chapter 10, who did Snow kill in the past that Katniss truly loved?
(a) Her father.
3. In Chapter 7, why does Haymitch warn Katniss not to be spotted by the Capitol hovercraft?
(a) The Capitol Peacekeepers might try to kidnap her.
(b) She might cause innocent bystanders to be injured.
(c) The Capitol is unaware that she is alive and well.
(d) She might endanger the rebels with her.
4. In Chapter 6, who defends District 13's decision to remain in hiding during the last seventy-five years since the Dark Days?
5. In Chapter 22, how do Katniss and the survivors of her squad escape the tunnels?
(a) Through a sewer grate.
(b) Through a pipe that eventually leads into an apartment.
(c) Through a utility tunnel.
(d) Through a door to the underground train.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why does Coin want Katniss, Finnick, Gale, and Boggs to go above ground and be filmed checking out the damage done by the Capitol bombs?
2. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
3. In Chapter 22, why does Katniss want to leave her squad behind?
4. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
5. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)