|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, why does Finnick say he never told Annie anything about what Snow was forcing him to do as victor of the Hunger Games?
(a) Because he did not think she would understand.
(b) Because he was afraid she would do something rash.
(c) To protect her from the Capitol.
(d) To protect her from unnecessary information.
2. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
(a) It was hit by a tornado.
(b) It suffered an earthquake.
(c) It was bombed.
(d) It was torched.
3. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
4. In Chapter 21, what type of food does Peeta find in the cupboards of the apartment where the squad has taken refuge and remembers that Katniss liked it?
(a) Corn chowder.
(b) Oyster stew.
(c) Lamb stew.
(d) Clam chowder.
5. In Chapter 22, how does the author use the scent of roses?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, why is Katniss having difficulty understanding reality from fantasy?
2. In Chapter 13, who does Plutarch bring to see Peeta in hopes of helping him overcome the brainwashing he suffered at the hands of the Capitol?
3. What is a Holo?
4. In Chapter 11, what causes Katniss to finally fully comprehend Snow's control over her while he holds Peeta?
5. What is a mockingjay?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)