|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, why is Katniss' squad laughing in the moments before Boggs sets off a bomb?
(a) They are happy to finally have something to do.
(b) They are sharing several jokes.
(c) They feel ridiculous pretending to be on a serious mission.
(d) Someone told a funny story.
2. In Chapter 10, who once told Katniss that the Capitol could no longer hurt her because there was no one she loved left?
3. In Chapter 19, who did Peeta witness being tortured in the Capitol that finally gives a missing piece of a puzzle to Katniss and Gale regarding a girl they once saw snatch out of the woods by a Capitol hovercraft?
(a) Two guards, Daniel and Paul.
(b) Two servants, Celia and Dory.
(c) Two designers, Cinna and Paulina.
(d) Two Avox, Darius and Lavinia.
4. In Chapter 11, who does Katniss turn to when she wants to grieve for Peeta?
(a) Gale, because he is her oldest friend.
(b) Her mother, because she is always Katniss' rock of support.
(c) Haymitch, because he loves Peeta too.
(d) Prim, because she is the reason Katniss came to know Peeta.
5. In Chapter 18, what is the biggest part of Katniss' test to determine her eligibility to join the rebel military?
(a) To see if she is capable of using multiple types of weapons.
(b) To see if she can kill Peacekeepers.
(c) To see if she can kill Snow.
(d) To see if she can follow orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how much time does Bogg say Peeta's warning gave the leadership of District 13?
2. In Chapter 14, who suggests bombing all the entrances to the Nut and leaving the workers to die?
3. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
4. In Chapter 7, why does Katniss feel the need to defend the effectiveness of her bow?
5. In Chapter 19, why is there a film crew with Katniss' squad?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)