|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who defends District 13's decision to remain in hiding during the last seventy-five years since the Dark Days?
2. What is an Avox?
(a) Someone with a birth defect similar to Down's Syndrome.
(b) Someone who has had their tongue removed as punishment.
(c) Someone who has had their eyes removed as punishment.
(d) Someone born to wealth.
3. In Chapter 9, what causes a fight between Katniss and Gale?
(a) Peeta's interview on the television broadcast.
(b) Gale's crush on Prim.
(c) Peeta's suggestion of a romantic relationship with Katniss.
(d) Gale's jealousy of Finnick.
4. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
(a) To District 12.
(b) Into combat.
(c) To the Capitol.
(d) Into confinement.
5. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
(a) She draws attention to herself by standing on a rooftop and screaming.
(b) She orders the hovercraft to pick her up despite the danger.
(c) She removes her earpiece and participates in the defense of District 8.
(d) She causes Boggs to be injured by pushing him in front of a Peacekeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who films the entire attack by the Capitol Peacekeepers?
2. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
3. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss travel to District 8?
4. In Chapter 2, who is Coin?
5. In Chapter 5, what is a propos?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)