|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
(a) They are taking up space that could be used for something else.
(b) They make too easy a target.
(c) They might frighten one another with their reactions to their individual pain.
(d) They might infect one another with undiagnosed illnesses.
2. In Chapter 9, what persists in disturbing Katniss' sleep after seeing Peeta on the Capitol television broadcast?
(a) Finnick's nightmares.
(d) Her mother's fear.
3. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
(a) To the Capitol.
(b) Into combat.
(c) Into confinement.
(d) To District 12.
4. In Chapter 7, why does Haymitch warn Katniss not to be spotted by the Capitol hovercraft?
(a) She might cause innocent bystanders to be injured.
(b) The Capitol is unaware that she is alive and well.
(c) She might endanger the rebels with her.
(d) The Capitol Peacekeepers might try to kidnap her.
5. In Chapter 9, why is it so important that the rebels gain control of District 3?
(a) It is the wealthiest district.
(b) It is the district that manufactures electronics.
(c) It is the main food supply for the districts.
(d) It is the district that manufactures weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, in what type of building is the makeshift hospital Katniss' visits in District 8?
2. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
3. What genre is Mockingjay?
4. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
5. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)