|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
2. In Chapter 3, Plutarch takes Katniss to the thirtieth level of District 13 for what purpose?
(a) To reveal how dangerous it is to cross Coin.
(b) To show her new weapons in development.
(c) To imprison her.
(d) To help her find her design team.
3. In Chapter 5, who has become the weapons expert in District 13?
4. In Chapter 2, why is District 13 mostly an underground community?
(a) They moved underground to hide from Capitol spies.
(b) They moved underground to survive after they were bombed after the Dark Days.
(c) They moved underground to mine coal.
(d) They moved underground to escape mutts in the woods.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Haymitch threaten to do if Katniss ever removes her earpiece again?
(a) Give someone else the honor of being the mockingjay.
(b) Make her wear a helmet or have the earpiece surgically implanted in her ear.
(c) Have her arrested.
(d) Put her into combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what symbolic item does Katniss find in her bedroom in the house at the Victor's village?
2. What is an Avox?
3. In Chapter 8, what symbolic image did Beetee add to the propos featuring Katniss in District 8?
4. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
5. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)