|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
2. In Chapter 5, what is a propos?
(a) A talk show.
(b) A propoganda film.
(c) An independent film.
(d) A sitcom.
3. In Chapter 5, what special weapon has been designed for Katniss?
(a) A gun with a laser sight.
(b) A knife with a propulsion system.
(c) A set of arrows with GPS.
(d) A bow that responds to her voice.
4. In Chapter 8, who interviews Peeta in a Capitol followup of Katniss' propo?
(a) President Snow.
(d) Caesar Flickman.
5. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A drug store.
(d) A butcher's shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who has become the weapons expert in District 13?
2. In Chapter 9, what causes a fight between Katniss and Gale?
3. In Chapter 8, what symbolic image did Beetee add to the propos featuring Katniss in District 8?
4. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
5. In Chapter 3, with whom does Katniss discuss her decision to become the mockingjay, the symbol of the rebellion?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)