|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who has become the weapons expert in District 13?
2. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss travel to District 8?
3. In Chapter 9, what persists in disturbing Katniss' sleep after seeing Peeta on the Capitol television broadcast?
(b) Finnick's nightmares.
(d) Her mother's fear.
4. In Chapter 6, what are the names of the pills Plutarch gives to Katniss before she leaves to make an appearance in District 8?
(b) Jabber jay.
5. In Chapter 9, who accuses Katniss of failing to follow her prescribed schedule?
(d) President Coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does Katniss defy rebel leaders' orders?
2. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
3. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
4. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
5. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)