|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what special weapon has been designed for Katniss?
(a) A bow that responds to her voice.
(b) A knife with a propulsion system.
(c) A gun with a laser sight.
(d) A set of arrows with GPS.
2. Where is Mockingjay set?
(a) The fictional planet of Panem.
(b) A futuristic New York City.
(c) The fictional country of Panem.
(d) A futuristic Chicago.
3. In Chapter 6, what are the names of the pills Plutarch gives to Katniss before she leaves to make an appearance in District 8?
(a) Jabber jay.
4. In Chapter 9, what type of bird does Katniss sing to while filming in District 12?
(a) A mocking bird.
(b) A jay bird.
(c) A mockingjay.
(d) A jabber jay.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Haymitch threaten to do if Katniss ever removes her earpiece again?
(a) Have her arrested.
(b) Make her wear a helmet or have the earpiece surgically implanted in her ear.
(c) Put her into combat.
(d) Give someone else the honor of being the mockingjay.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
2. In Chapter 8, how did Boggs break his nose?
3. What is a mockingjay?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Fulvia suggest they do for the next round of propos?
5. In Chapter 7, who has been assigned to act as Katniss' bodyguards while she is in District 8?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)