|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why is District 13 mostly an underground community?
(a) They moved underground to mine coal.
(b) They moved underground to escape mutts in the woods.
(c) They moved underground to survive after they were bombed after the Dark Days.
(d) They moved underground to hide from Capitol spies.
2. Where is Mockingjay set?
(a) A futuristic New York City.
(b) The fictional planet of Panem.
(c) The fictional country of Panem.
(d) A futuristic Chicago.
3. In Chapter 6, what are the names of the pills Plutarch gives to Katniss before she leaves to make an appearance in District 8?
(d) Jabber jay.
4. In Chapter 6, who defends District 13's decision to remain in hiding during the last seventy-five years since the Dark Days?
5. In Chapter 3, Plutarch takes Katniss to the thirtieth level of District 13 for what purpose?
(a) To help her find her design team.
(b) To imprison her.
(c) To reveal how dangerous it is to cross Coin.
(d) To show her new weapons in development.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who is one of the cooks in District 13?
2. What genre is Mockingjay?
3. In Chapter 3, when Katniss is shown the plans for the mockingjay costume, who does she learn drew them?
4. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
5. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)