|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
(c) Building debris.
(d) Fallen trees.
2. In Chapter 3, with whom does Katniss discuss her decision to become the mockingjay, the symbol of the rebellion?
3. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
(a) The strategy the rebels plan to take against the Capitol.
(b) Katniss' decision to be a military leader in the rebellion.
(c) Katniss' role as assassin of Snow.
(d) Immunity for the surviving tributes of the Quarter Quell.
4. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Dr. Abernathy.
5. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how does Katniss learn that Peeta is still alive after being taken hostage by the Capitol out of the Quarter Quell arena?
2. In Chapter 6, what are the names of the pills Plutarch gives to Katniss before she leaves to make an appearance in District 8?
3. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
4. In Chapter 1, what happened in District 12 as Katniss was rescued from the Quarter Quell arena?
5. In Chapter 5, what is a propos?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)