|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, who is Coin?
(a) Plutarch's wife.
(b) The mayor of District 12.
(c) The president of District 13.
(d) Haymitch's girlfriend.
2. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
(a) The strategy the rebels plan to take against the Capitol.
(b) Immunity for the surviving tributes of the Quarter Quell.
(c) Katniss' role as assassin of Snow.
(d) Katniss' decision to be a military leader in the rebellion.
3. In Chapter 2, why is District 13 mostly an underground community?
(a) They moved underground to mine coal.
(b) They moved underground to hide from Capitol spies.
(c) They moved underground to survive after they were bombed after the Dark Days.
(d) They moved underground to escape mutts in the woods.
4. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
(a) Greasy Sae.
(b) The mayor.
5. Where is Mockingjay set?
(a) The fictional planet of Panem.
(b) A futuristic New York City.
(c) A futuristic Chicago.
(d) The fictional country of Panem.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
2. What genre is Mockingjay?
3. In Chapter 3, what activity does Katniss ask permission for she and Gale to take part in?
4. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
5. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)