|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Dr. Abernathy.
2. Where is Mockingjay set?
(a) A futuristic Chicago.
(b) A futuristic New York City.
(c) The fictional planet of Panem.
(d) The fictional country of Panem.
3. In Chapter 6, what district does Katniss learn supplies a great many of the people who become Peacekeepers for the Capitol?
(a) District 1.
(b) District 10.
(c) District 8.
(d) District 2.
4. In Chapter 4, what announcement does Coin make at an assembly at the end of the chapter?
(a) Katniss' role as assassin of Snow.
(b) The strategy the rebels plan to take against the Capitol.
(c) Katniss' decision to be a military leader in the rebellion.
(d) Immunity for the surviving tributes of the Quarter Quell.
5. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
(c) Fallen trees.
(d) Building debris.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what type of weapon is Finnick known for using in the Hunger Games?
2. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
3. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
4. In Chapter 1, why is Katniss having difficulty understanding reality from fantasy?
5. In Chapter 1, who has Katniss been told is responsible for saving most of the survivors from District 12, including her mother and sister?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)