|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, where does Cressida film Katniss talking about Peeta?
(a) In the underground bunker at District 13.
(b) In District 12.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) Above ground at District 13.
2. In Chapter 18, who is Katniss shocked to find has been assigned to her squad?
3. In Chapter 2, who is Coin?
(a) The mayor of District 12.
(b) Plutarch's wife.
(c) Haymitch's girlfriend.
(d) The president of District 13.
4. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
(a) They make too easy a target.
(b) They are taking up space that could be used for something else.
(c) They might frighten one another with their reactions to their individual pain.
(d) They might infect one another with undiagnosed illnesses.
5. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
(c) Building debris.
(d) Fallen trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what symbolic item does Katniss find in her bedroom in the house at the Victor's village?
2. In Chapter 4, who is one of the cooks in District 13?
3. In Chapter 10, where does Katniss assume her mother and Prim are when the evacuation to the bunker begins?
4. In Chapter 3, Plutarch takes Katniss to the thirtieth level of District 13 for what purpose?
5. In Chapter 10, why does Katniss suspect her sister went to their quarters instead of the safety bunker?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)