|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what objection does Gale make to gathering the wounded all in one place?
(a) They are taking up space that could be used for something else.
(b) They make too easy a target.
(c) They might infect one another with undiagnosed illnesses.
(d) They might frighten one another with their reactions to their individual pain.
2. In Chapter 9, what causes a fight between Katniss and Gale?
(a) Peeta's interview on the television broadcast.
(b) Peeta's suggestion of a romantic relationship with Katniss.
(c) Gale's jealousy of Finnick.
(d) Gale's crush on Prim.
3. In Chapter 9, where did Peeta make his home prior to the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
(a) A drug store.
(b) A butcher's shop.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A bakery.
4. In Chapter 16, who does Katniss find taking hits from her pain medication when she wakes after being shot?
5. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember befriending during the seventy-fourth Hunger Games?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what reason has District 13 had to assume the Capitol would not attempt to bomb their district?
2. In Chapter 7, why does Katniss feel the need to defend the effectiveness of her bow?
3. In Chapter 8, where does Katniss learn that Coin and her advisers want to send her next?
4. In Chapter 10, why is Prim afraid to lay in the bunks with Buttercup?
5. In Chapter 2, how do the citizens of District 13 get their schedules each day?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)