|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 12-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, whose voice is Katniss surprised to hear after the filming of the propos?
(a) Her mother's.
(c) Her father's.
2. In Chapter 15, what memory does Katniss learn Peeta has had of the past that did not upset him?
(a) A memory of the first time he saw her in the classroom.
(b) A memory of her mother helping a neighbor with an injury.
(c) A memory of her father singing.
(d) A memory of the day he gave her a loaf of bread.
3. In Chapter 14, why is it important that the rebels control the Nut?
(a) To keep the Capitol from creating a military base there.
(b) To control the country's power supply.
(c) To control the Capitol's weapons.
(d) To take control of the Capitol's source of revenue.
4. In Chapter 10, what does President call the drill that will move all the residents of District 13 to a safe location should they be bombed?
(a) Level 1.
(b) Level 2.
(c) Level 5.
(d) Level 3.
5. In Chapter 10, who does Katniss realize she has not spend much time speaking to in the past few weeks?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who does Katniss remember carrying during the Quarter Quell competition?
2. In Chapter 4, who is the only person Katniss trusts to care for her injured friends?
3. In Chapter 2, who is Coin?
4. In Chapter 9, what does the remnants of the gallows remind Gale of in District 12?
5. In Chapter 10, who is the first to take Peeta's warning at face value?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)