Part I, Chapters 1-6
1. In what point of view is Mockingjay written in?
(a) Authorial voice.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
2. What genre is Mockingjay?
(a) Science fiction.
3. Where is Mockingjay set?
(a) The fictional planet of Panem.
(b) A futuristic Chicago.
(c) A futuristic New York City.
(d) The fictional country of Panem.
4. In Chapter 1, why is Katniss having difficulty understanding reality from fantasy?
(a) She is on anti-psychotic drugs.
(b) She is suffering from the effects of a brain tumor.
(c) She has begun drinking too much.
(d) She suffered a concussion when Johanna Mason hit her in the Hunger Games arena.
5. In Chapter 1, what litters the road from District 12's village to the Victor's village?
(a) Fallen trees.
(d) Building debris.
6. In Chapter 1, what symbolic item does Katniss find in her bedroom in the house at the Victor's village?
(a) A marigold.
(b) A rose.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A carnation.
This section contains 5,797 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)