|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 119-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ishmael's role during the flensing?
(a) Look out
(b) Queequeg's bow man
(c) The blubber hooker
2. Why does Ahab insist that the captain of the Jeroboam come aboard the Pequod?
(a) to get news of Moby Dick.
(b) to have dinner with him.
(c) to give him medical supplies.
(d) to have him check the Pequod's charts.
3. Which character in the story refuses to follow orders?
4. What does the Pequod get caught in in this chapter?
(a) A whirlpool
(b) A hurricaine
(c) A gale
(d) A typhoon
5. Which character is eaten by a whale?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ishmael classify the oiling of the bottom of a boat?
2. What do the men do for entertainment on board the Pequod?
3. What habit of whales do the whaling ships use to find their prey?
4. What does Ahab ask the captain of the Jeroboam about?
5. Days into the journey, what makes Ishmael uneasy?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)