|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 | Chapters 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Queequeg's small, carved idol?
2. What does Queequeg use to reach his food?
(a) his long arms.
(b) his harpoon.
(c) a small lasso.
(d) a long stick.
3. Who is the chaplain of the whaler's place of worship?
(a) Father Elm.
(b) Father Maple.
(c) Father Sycamore.
(d) Father Pine.
4. How do Ishmael and Queequeg transport their baggage to the boat bound for Nantucket?
(a) on a hay cart.
(b) in a taxi.
(c) on their backs.
(d) in a wheelbarrow.
5. Who is the High Chief or king of the island of Kokovoko?
(b) Queequeg's father.
(c) Queequeg's brother.
(d) Quequeg's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which harpooner is chosen by Starbuck?
2. At the Try Pots Inn in Nantucket, what is the staple menu?
3. What is the theme of MOBY DICK?
4. What is Queequeg's amusing story about the ship captain attending a wedding in his father's court?
5. What early shipboard duty does Ishmael describe?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)