|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 | Chapters 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ishmael's religious affiliation?
2. What does Ishmael decide to do about Queequeg?
(a) to keep his pistol loaded.
(b) to convert him to Christianity.
(c) to become his friend.
(d) to ask for another room.
3. What is the name of Queequeg's small, carved idol?
4. Which harpooner is chosen by Starbuck?
5. At the Try Pots Inn in Nantucket, what is the staple menu?
(a) clam and cod chowder.
(b) bacon and eggs.
(c) fish and chips.
(d) ham and gravy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pilots the Pequod out of the Nantucket harbor?
2. What does Queequeg use to reach his food?
3. What type of whale is Moby Dick, the whale they are searching for?
4. What characteristics does Ishmael assign to Starbuck, the chief mate?
5. How does Ishmael digress after the first whales are spotted?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)