|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 | Chapters 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlady want Queequeg to leave downstairs?
(a) His books
(b) His harpoon
(c) His money
(d) His tomahawk
2. What is the conversation like at breakfast in the Spouter Inn?
3. What is the name of the ship's second mate?
4. Where is Pip from?
(b) New York
(d) Los Angeles
5. What purpose does the mad Elijah serve in the story?
(a) he adds comic relief to the story.
(b) he prophecies disaster for the Pequod.
(c) he explains how to get on board the Pequod.
(d) he prophecies success for the Pequod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bildad's sister?
2. What is the name of the captain of the ship?
3. Where does Ishmael find lodgings?
4. What is the subject matter of the sermon in the chapel?
5. Days into the journey, what makes Ishmael uneasy?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)