|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 | Chapters 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Queequeg counting when Ishmael returns to the inn?
(a) Pages of a book
(b) His tattoos
(d) His rosary beads
2. What was Father Mapple in his youth?
(a) A judge
(b) A lawyer
(c) A harpooner
(d) A gangster
3. What accommodation is available for Ishmael at the inn in New Bedford?
(a) a bunk in a communal room.
(b) a shared room with a harpooner.
(c) a closet.
(d) a bench in the dining room.
4. What is the name of the ship's third mate?
5. Which harpooner is chosen by Starbuck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Queequeg remind Ishmael of?
2. Where is Pip from?
3. What do the plaques in the whaler's chapel remind Ishmael of?
4. Who is the second mate on board the Pequod?
5. What meal does Ishmael describe in Chapter 5?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)