|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 | Chapters 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the harpooner, Queequeg, out doing when Ishmael is shown to his room?
(a) shaving with his harpoon.
(b) smoking his pipe.
(c) selling a shrunken head.
(d) sharpening his hatchet.
2. What is the name of Queequeg's small, carved idol?
3. Days into the journey, what makes Ishmael uneasy?
(a) He has not yet seen the captain.
(b) He has started to have seasickness.
(c) He decides he has made a mistake.
(d) He never sees Queequeg again.
4. What is Ishmael's religious affiliation?
5. Which ship does Ishmael select for him and Queequeg to sign on?
(a) the Pequod.
(b) the Devil-dam.
(c) the Tit-bit.
(d) the Titanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which harpooner is chosen by Starbuck?
2. How does Ishmael ultimately describe the whale?
3. Who are Peleg and Bildad?
4. How do Ishmael and Queequeg transport their baggage to the boat bound for Nantucket?
5. Who is Charity and what is her function regarding the Pequod?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)