|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-33 | Chapters 34-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Queequeg and Ishmael do before they sleep?
(a) Slap each other
2. How do Ishmael and Queequeg transport their baggage to the boat bound for Nantucket?
(a) on their backs.
(b) in a wheelbarrow.
(c) in a taxi.
(d) on a hay cart.
3. Which ship does Ishmael select for him and Queequeg to sign on?
(a) the Tit-bit.
(b) the Pequod.
(c) the Devil-dam.
(d) the Titanic.
4. Who is the High Chief or king of the island of Kokovoko?
(b) Queequeg's brother.
(c) Quequeg's uncle.
(d) Queequeg's father.
5. What is the harpooner, Queequeg, out doing when Ishmael is shown to his room?
(a) smoking his pipe.
(b) shaving with his harpoon.
(c) selling a shrunken head.
(d) sharpening his hatchet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What island is Queequeg's father the king of?
2. What is the theme of MOBY DICK?
3. Which of the following is a reason why whales are different from fish?
4. What do Peleg and Bildad do once the Pequod is in the Atlantic Ocean?
5. Who is the second mate on board the Pequod?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)