|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which ship does Ishmael select for him and Queequeg to sign on?
(a) the Devil-dam.
(b) the Pequod.
(c) the Tit-bit.
(d) the Titanic.
2. What is Ishmael's religious affiliation?
3. Who are Peleg and Bildad?
(a) part owners of the Pequod.
(b) crewmen on the Pequod.
(c) builders of the Pequod.
(d) outfitters of the Pequod.
4. What does Queequeg use to reach his food?
(a) his long arms.
(b) a small lasso.
(c) a long stick.
(d) his harpoon.
5. Who is the High Chief or king of the island of Kokovoko?
(a) Quequeg's uncle.
(b) Queequeg's brother.
(c) Queequeg's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What apology does Ishmael make about whalers?
2. How do Ishmael and Queequeg transport their baggage to the boat bound for Nantucket?
3. Who is the chaplain of the whaler's place of worship?
4. How does Ishmael recognize newcomers to whaling on the streets of New Bedford?
5. What do Peleg and Bildad do once the Pequod is in the Atlantic Ocean?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)