|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Queequeg distinguish himself on the trip to Nantucket?
(a) by winning an arm wrestling match.
(b) by saving a man who fell overboard.
(c) by catching a large fish for dinner.
(d) by climbing to the top of the mast.
2. What does Ishmael decide to do about Queequeg?
(a) to convert him to Christianity.
(b) to ask for another room.
(c) to keep his pistol loaded.
(d) to become his friend.
3. What is the name of the chaplain?
(a) Father Mapple
(b) Father Jonah
(c) Father Jack
(d) Father Ted
4. What is the name of the man with whom Ishmael shares a bed?
5. Which two characters own the ship?
(a) Peleg and Bildad
(b) Charity and Ahab
(c) Charity and Bildad
(d) Peleg and Ahab
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Queequeg manage to sign on with the Pequod after first being turned down?
2. What was Father Mapple in his youth?
3. What does Queequg's signature look like?
4. Who pilots the Pequod out of the Nantucket harbor?
5. How do Ishmael and Queequeg transport their baggage to the boat bound for Nantucket?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)