|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Queequeg's small, carved idol?
2. Who is the chaplain of the whaler's place of worship?
(a) Father Elm.
(b) Father Sycamore.
(c) Father Maple.
(d) Father Pine.
3. Which ship does Ishmael select for him and Queequeg to sign on?
(a) the Tit-bit.
(b) the Titanic.
(c) the Devil-dam.
(d) the Pequod.
4. Who pilots the Pequod out of the Nantucket harbor?
5. What does Ishmael decide to do about Queequeg?
(a) to ask for another room.
(b) to convert him to Christianity.
(c) to become his friend.
(d) to keep his pistol loaded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Peleg and Bildad do once the Pequod is in the Atlantic Ocean?
2. Who is Charity and what is her function regarding the Pequod?
3. What does Queequeg use to reach his food?
4. What is the name of the inn where Ishmael stays while waiting to go to Nantucket?
5. What is the harpooner, Queequeg, out doing when Ishmael is shown to his room?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)