|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 | Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Queequeg's small, carved idol?
2. Who are Peleg and Bildad?
(a) builders of the Pequod.
(b) outfitters of the Pequod.
(c) crewmen on the Pequod.
(d) part owners of the Pequod.
3. What does Queequeg use to reach his food?
(a) a long stick.
(b) a small lasso.
(c) his harpoon.
(d) his long arms.
4. Which ship does Ishmael select for him and Queequeg to sign on?
(a) the Tit-bit.
(b) the Pequod.
(c) the Devil-dam.
(d) the Titanic.
5. What accommodation is available for Ishmael at the inn in New Bedford?
(a) a bunk in a communal room.
(b) a bench in the dining room.
(c) a shared room with a harpooner.
(d) a closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Queequeg's amusing story about the ship captain attending a wedding in his father's court?
2. What is the name of the inn where Ishmael stays while waiting to go to Nantucket?
3. What do Peleg and Bildad do once the Pequod is in the Atlantic Ocean?
4. How do Ishmael and Queequeg transport their baggage to the boat bound for Nantucket?
5. How does Queequeg manage to sign on with the Pequod after first being turned down?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)