|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 116-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fedallah tell his dream to?
2. What foreshadows what is likely to happen to Ahab and Fedallah?
(a) a story Fedallah tells while on Ahab's boat.
(b) a dream Fedallah has while on Ahab's boat.
(c) a dream Ahab has while waiting out the night.
(d) a story Ahab remembers about Moby Dick.
3. What does the captain say Moby Dick is an incarnation of?
(a) A Shaker God
(b) George Washington
(c) Julius Caesar
(d) Attila the Hun
4. What does Fedallah say about his own death?
(a) he will die of fright.
(b) he will die of old age.
(c) he will die on land.
(d) he will die before Ahab.
5. Which character admits to laughing about the situation when he is by himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the man called who stands on deck and holds the rope that secures Queequeg?
2. What is peculiar about the deck where Ahab walks?
3. What does Ahab question the men about?
4. What is Queequeg's duty while the blubber is stripped from the back of the whale?
5. Why won't the captain from the other ship come aboard the Pequod?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)