|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The High Queen, Chapter 12 | The High Queen, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accepts Morgaine into service as a lady in waiting?
2. What does Gwenhwyfar create for Arthur to carry into battle?
(a) A flower
(b) A new banner
(c) A new sword
(d) A charm
3. Who does Viviane promise to teach in terms of using the Sight?
4. To whom does Arthur bow during his crowning ceremony - Bishop of Glastonbury and/or the Merlin of Avalon?
(c) The Merlin
(d) The Bishop
5. Who goes to visit Igraine as Morgaine and Arthur are unable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom does Igraine have disturbing dreams?
2. What is the name of the magical tool Viviane has made for Arthur?
3. Who is the Horned One?
4. Where can Morgaine find the herbs she needs to abort the child, though she might be noticed?
5. Who asks the Merlin if the marriage promise to Gwenhwyfar can be broken?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)