|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The High Queen, Chapter 12 | The High Queen, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can Morgaine find the herbs she needs to abort the child, though she might be noticed?
(a) The basement
(b) The fairies
(c) The House of Maidens
(d) The garden
2. Where does Gwenhwyfar want to stay, even though the Saxons are coming?
3. Who appears before Morgaine, just as she was about to give up hope?
(c) A man with a torch
4. With whom does Morgaine sit with and then talk of Lancelet?
5. Why is Igraine disappointed in Chapter 4?
(a) She is not pregnant.
(b) She can't fit into a dress she loves.
(c) She can not use the Sight.
(d) She is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gwenhwyfar create for Arthur to carry into battle?
2. Where is the wedding between Gwenhwyfar and Arthur?
3. Who is upset and writes in her journal about how her mother ignores her?
4. Whose life does Viviane end with her permission?
5. What is Uther fascinated by, causing Gorlois to think he might be attracted to his wife?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)