Mistress of Magic, Chapter 1 | Mistress of Magic, Chapter 2 | Mistress of Magic, Chapter 3
1. What lets Igraine know that she can expect a visit from her sister?
(a) The scrying waters
(b) A messenger
(c) The Sight
(d) A bird
2. What do Viviane and the Merline tell Igraine she must do?
(a) Kill Uther
(b) Go to Camelot
(c) Deliver a son
(d) Hide in a convent
3. Who is Igraine's husband?
4. Who is too old to bear Uther a son?
5. Where does Igraine travel to with Gorlois?
(b) North Wales
6. Who is expected to die soon, necessitating the need for a new king?
Mistress of Magic, Chapter 4 | Mistress of Magic, Chapter 5 | Mistress of Magic, Chapter 6
7. Of whom does Igraine have disturbing dreams?
8. Why is Igraine disappointed in Chapter 4?
(a) She is not pregnant.
(b) She can not use the Sight.
(c) She is ill.
(d) She can't fit into a dress she loves.
9. What is Uther fascinated by, causing Gorlois to think he might be attracted to his wife?
(a) The door to Gorlois' chambers
(b) A moonstone
(c) A scar
(d) A dress
This section contains 3,084 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)