|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Byrdie get drunk for the first time?
(a) In a canoe.
(b) At school.
(c) At a steeplechase.
(d) In a museum.
2. What was it that got the Cockpit bar shut down?
(a) A sting operation.
(b) Attention from a journalist.
(c) A series of drug busts.
(d) A vice squad.
3. What is the first method Meg finds for making money?
(a) Selling worms.
(b) Selling her short stories.
(c) Selling real estate.
(d) Selling porn magazines she finds on the road.
4. Where is Mislaid set?
(b) New York.
5. How does the narrator characterize Temple’s mother, Dee?
(a) An impressionable kid.
(b) A dreamy romantic.
(c) A hard-nosed traditionalist.
(d) An unflappable realist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee’s AIDS scare start?
2. How long after the Thetan House Halloween party does Meg read Karen’s letter about that night?
3. What one thing does Lee say made the “South go away overnight” (133).
4. Who was the first poet Lee invited to Stillwater College?
5. What movie does Karen make the interviewer from UVA think of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)