|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mislaid set?
(a) New York.
2. What does Peggy make Karen wear in the woods around their house?
(a) A sweater.
(b) An orange cap.
(d) Bug spray.
3. When did Karen Brown die?
4. How does it come to pass that Mike spends the day after the Thetan House Halloween party at the police station?
(a) He was arrested for DUI.
(b) He is there to press charges against Byrdie.
(c) He is filing a missing persons report for Karen.
(d) He was caught in a sting operation.
5. Why does Peggy leave Lee?
(b) Fear of being committed to a mental institution.
(c) Rage at his cruelty to her.
(d) Fear of poverty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Byrdie go with his friends on a chartered jet?
2. What major does Byrdie expect to sign up for when he arrives at the University of Virginia?
3. What is Meg’s breakthrough play about?
4. Why does Meg refuse to work as a waitress?
5. How does the narrator characterize the persona Peggy acquired in high school?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)