|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karen’s real name?
2. What does Peggy make Karen wear in the woods around their house?
(a) Bug spray.
(b) An orange cap.
(c) A sweater.
3. Which famous writer’s footsteps does Peggy see herself following in?
(a) Edith Wharton.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Charlotte Brontë.
(d) Kate Chopin.
4. How does the narrator say Byrdie and his friends felt after they spent a night in New York city with a 35-year-old woman?
5. How does the narrator characterize Byrdie’s prose in his papers for school?
(a) As dry as he could make it.
(b) Flowery and romantic.
(c) Erudite and technical.
(d) Loquacious and verbose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee’s AIDS scare start?
2. What does Lee spill on his pants when he thinks he sees Mireille in a parking lot?
3. Why does Meg refuse to work as a waitress?
4. What is Lomax’ father’s hobby?
5. Why does the narrator say people came to visit Stillwater College from all over?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)