|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen want for Christmas?
(a) A doll.
(b) A trip to the ocean.
(c) A pony.
(d) A hamburger.
2. What is the social change that ultimately causes Meg and Karen to move out of their shack?
(c) Mass mobilization.
(d) White flight.
3. What are the members of Thetan House smoking when Temple and Karen arrive?
(a) Clove cigarettes.
4. Which famous writer’s footsteps does Peggy see herself following in?
(a) Charlotte Brontë.
(b) Kate Chopin.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Edith Wharton.
5. What are Karen and Temple looking for when they run into Byrdie?
(a) A friend.
(b) The exit.
(d) A bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the truck driver who recognized Meg from Stillwater College die?
2. What does Peggy do every time she comes home to her shack?
3. Where does Meg hide her drugs in Chapter Six?
4. What is Byrdie playing on his ukulele when Karen and Temple show up at Thetan House?
5. What kind of reading material has Peggy brought with her to the shack?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)