1. How old is Amer Wagdi when he returns to his old residence?
2. Where is Amer Wagdi's old residence?
Alexandria's Miramar Pension.
3. Who owns Wagdi's old residence?
4. Who was Wagdi's late master?
5. What does Wagdi recall?
All the things he should have recorded in memoirs concerning his late master.
6. What do Amer and Mariana compare?
Their complaints about aging.
7. What do Amer and Mariana plan?
A New Year's Eve celebration.
This section contains 4,386 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)