Chapter 1, Amer Wagdi
1. How old is Amer Wagdi when he returns to his old residence?
2. Where is Amer Wagdi's old residence?
(a) Alexandria's Miramar Pension.
(b) The Naval War Vet's Pension.
(c) Shiramara Pension.
(d) Alexander Village.
3. Who owns Wagdi's old residence?
(a) Mme. Mariana.
(b) Mme. Coulette.
(c) Mme. Flousey.
(d) Sir Bedouin.
4. Who was Wagdi's late master?
(a) Abu Wadi.
(c) The Pasha
5. What does Wagdi recall?
(a) The death of his wife.
(b) The time his mother sat up with him all night and talked.
(c) All the things he should have recorded in memoirs concerning his late master.
(d) The birth of his son.
6. What do Amer and Mariana compare?
(a) The way the house used to be compared to now.
(b) The cost of living from when they were younger to now.
(c) The number and success of their grandchildren.
(d) Their complaints about aging.
7. What do Amer and Mariana plan?
(a) A New Year's Eve celebration.
(b) A May Day festival.
(c) A spring festival dancing party.
(d) A birthday celebration for Amer.
This section contains 4,386 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)