|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Federal versus National. The Two Supremes. The City of Philadelphia..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state sends the most delegates to the Convention?
(a) New York.
2. Which delegate is beloved by the French?
(a) Rufus King.
(b) Alexander Hamilton.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
3. What motion does the Committee of the Whole approve before they adjourn on the last day of May?
(a) The motion that the national legislature should have two branches.
(b) The motion that the national legislature should have three branches.
(c) The motion that the President should be elected by popular vote.
(d) The motion that the President should be elected for life.
4. In Chapter Four, what issue does James Wilson see as the heart of the problem surrounding government?
(a) Is it be over men or over states?
(b) Does it represent all states equally?
(c) Is it modeled after the British form of government?
(d) Is it be decided at the Convention?
5. What is Shay's Rebellion?
(a) A movement by the Massachusetts delegation to prevent the writing of a Constitution.
(b) A movement by Southern farmers to keep slavery in their states.
(c) A revolt by farmers in Western Massachusetts angered over taxation by leaders in Boston.
(d) A rebellion by the colonists against the British rulers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which state does not send a delegation to the Convention?
2. Which delegate is called "The Tall Boy" during the Continental Congress?
3. When the Convention opens, in which city is Congress meeting?
4. At the beginning of the Convention, Governor Morris reads a letter from whom?
5. Which delegate is the oldest?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)