Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1: Chapter 1 | Book 1: Chapter 2
1. What part of the book is introduced in the first chapter?
2. Who is Mr. Tulliver planning to send away to school?
3. What do the Tullivers think of their daughter, Maggie?
4. What member of Maggie's family indulges her the most?
5. How do we know that Maggie tends to be rambunctious?
6. What is Mr. Tulliver's main regret about his children?
Short Answer Questions - Book 1: Chapter 3 | Book 1: Chapter 4
1. Why does Maggie leap to Tom's defense while Mr. Tulliver discusses Tom's education with Mr. Riley?
2. While Mr. Tulliver is talking to Mr. Riley about Tom, what does he confide in Mr. Riley about...
This section contains 2,726 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)