|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many individuals are in the group formed when the Jewish factions unite?
2. Who is angry and worried about the Joint Forces' success, because it is his job to stop them?
(a) Max Kleperman.
(b) Franz Koenig.
(c) Horst Von Epp.
(d) Alfred Funk.
3. Where is the site of the first Jewish ghetto and labor camps?
4. What happens to Mila 18 in Funk's attack in Part 4, Chapter 18?
(a) It is set ablaze and everything inside burns.
(b) It catches on fire, but people living in it are able to put out the fire before all of the supplies are burned.
(c) It is far enough underground that it's not affected.
(d) Although it does not catch on fire, it is flooded with smoke from surrounding fires and people are forced to evacuate.
5. What does the Good Fellowship Club bury in their final meeting?
6. Who does Andrei put in charge of getting Chris, Wolf, Rachel, Ana, and others out through smaller sewer pipes?
7. In Part 4, Chapter 14, The Nazi attack begins with the sending in of the elite ___________.
(b) Reinhard Corps.
8. Paul Bronski brokers a deal with Koenig for the release of a number of professional Jews for how much money per person?
9. What does Horst Von Epp say he knows about Chris De Monti?
(a) That Chris had helped leak the report to London.
(b) That Chris is in love with Gabriela.
(c) That Chris would kill Von Epp if given the chance.
(d) That Chris is in love with Deborah.
10. Chris De Monti and ____________ are the only two who know where the milk cans of materials are buried.
(a) Horst Von Epp.
(b) Deborah Bronski.
(c) Wolf Brandel.
(d) Ervin Rosenblum.
11. When the Nazis couldn't find enough 'volunteers' to go to the day labor camps, from where did the Nazis send people?
(a) The ghetto school.
(b) Neighboring ghettos.
(c) The ghetto factories.
(d) The ghetto hospital.
12. Part 4, Chapter 19 opens with the live capture of ______________ and two of his men.
13. How many other civilians and children are following Chris, Wolf, Rachel, and Ana out of Mila 18 through smaller sewer pipes?
14. As the war starts to go bad for the Germans, about what are they concerned?
(a) The stories of mass genocide leaking to the world.
(b) That other countries will start invading Germany.
(c) That countries they treated poorly will not help them now.
(d) The embarassment of losing the war.
15. By Part 4, Chapter 20, how many entrances to the bunker at Mila 18 have the Germans found?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 18, what do the Joint Forces member steal from dead German soldiers?
2. How is Andrei able to get a pass into the day labor camp, Majdanek?
3. Humiliated by continued defeat and berated by Himmler, what does Funk decide to do to the ghetto?
4. What does Gabriela tell the priest in Part 4?
5. Into how many sections has the Jewish military force been divided by Part 4?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)