|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrei Androfski's profession?
(c) Polish Army Captain.
(d) Polish Army General.
2. What was Chris' father?
(a) An Italian Count.
(b) An Italian Ambassador.
(c) A French Ambassador.
(d) An American businessman.
3. In Part 4, Chapter 12, who is taken secretly, along with two female orphans, to a priest's rectory for handover to a rural Polish couple?
(a) Chris De Monti.
(b) Katz's wife.
(c) Deborah Bronski.
(d) Stephan Bronski.
4. How many Jews are left at the beginning of Part 4, hiding in sewage pipelines and underground tunnels?
5. What does Solomon counsel Brandel to do in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Treat others - even the Germans - how he wants to be treated.
(b) Gather church followers and train them to fight in the name of God.
(c) Ask God for strength to fight the enemy.
(d) Have faith and remain a good Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Franz Koenig feel about the recent events in Part Two, Chapter 1?
2. What is the first thing Schreiker requires the Jewish Civil Authority to do?
3. Andrei visits Paul Bronski in Part 2, Chapter 4 and tries to convince him of what?
4. What skill earns Gabriela her job?
5. To what position does Franz Koenig appoint Paul Bronski?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)