|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Andrei and Wolf set up a printing press for their resistance movement?
(a) The basement of an abandoned house.
(b) The former synagogue.
(c) The attic of an abandoned house.
(d) The attic of an abandoned theater.
2. How does Franz Koenig feel about the recent events in Part Two, Chapter 1?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is very worried about Paul.
(c) He his happy about Paul's misfortune.
(d) He is unsure how to feel about everything.
3. Paul Bronski is told he must move out of his home because ______ is(are) moving in.
(a) Nazi soldiers.
(b) Franz Koenig.
(c) The Jewish Civil Authority.
(d) Nazi leaders.
4. Why will Andrei not marry Gabriela?
(a) If Germany defeats Poland, having a radical Jewish husband will not be good for her.
(b) He doesn't believe that she really loves him.
(c) He doesn't really love her.
(d) He wants to wait until the country is calmer so they can have a proper wedding.
5. Where is Franz Koenig's new office?
(a) In the Embassy.
(b) In City Hall.
(c) In the synagogue.
(d) In his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Von Epp originally requested that Chris fire?
2. How many German-owned factories are in the ghetto?
3. What has happened to Paul Bronski in Part 1, Chapter 15?
4. After Chris De Monti's house and Von Epp's office are bugged, how do they communicate?
5. When raiding homes in the ghetto, what does the Gestapo make residents do before they are shot?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)