|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brandel decide to more his wife and children in Part 2, Chapter 12?
(b) The orphanage.
(c) An underground bunker.
(d) An apartment.
2. Horst Von Epp invites Chris out for dinner and a night of girls. What is Chris' response?
(a) 'No' to dinner, 'yes' to the girls.
(b) 'Yes' to both.
(c) 'No' to both.
(d) 'Yes' to dinner, 'no' to the girls.
3. What is prohibited to Jews in Warsaw?
(a) Alcohol and drugs.
(c) Food and water.
(d) Education and religious practices.
4. After all communication with the world is cut off, how does Chris send out his report?
(a) Through evacuating Americans.
(b) Through Morse code.
(c) He secretly mails them to a friend in America.
(d) He doesn't. He saves them to send out later.
5. What does Brandel believe about his journal?
(a) It will get him in trouble.
(b) It may someday help his people.
(c) It will never be read.
(d) It will be burned when he is done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the elderly Goldman executed?
2. What are Andrei and Chris debating in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. Where does Gabriela wait each night in hopes of Andrei returning to Warsaw?
4. What is one thing Andrei and Wolf's resistance movement has set up by Part 2, Chapter 22?
5. What does Solomon counsel Brandel to do in Part 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)