|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Horst Von Epp do his job?
(a) He shoots anyone who does not respond to his demands immediately.
(b) He wines and dines foreign journalists.
(c) He has a few drinks to help his creativity while writing speeches.
(d) He tries to match Jews up with jobs as similar to their previous careers as possible.
2. What does Deborah worry will happen, due to her relationship with Chris?
(a) He will lose his job.
(b) Her father will be mad.
(c) Their 'sin' will be punished by God.
(d) He will be targeted more strongly by the Nazis.
3. What does Deborah believe has caused Paul's misfortune?
(a) She is unsure what he has done to deserve it.
(b) Her love affair with Chris.
(c) Paul's tendency to fight without planning.
(d) Paul's deviance from his religion.
4. Andrei visits Paul Bronski in Part 2, Chapter 4 and tries to convince him of what?
(a) That the Nazis have far worse plans for the Jews.
(b) That Bronski is a target for the Nazis.
(c) That Bronski should find an underground bunker to join.
(d) That he should give financial backing to Bathyrans.
5. In what condition does Gabriela find Andrei and Chris in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(b) Very ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, what does Chris insist he will have to stop doing in order to avoid additional scrutiny?
2. After Chris De Monti's house and Von Epp's office are bugged, how do they communicate?
3. What is Andrei Androfski's profession?
4. Who had Von Epp originally requested that Chris fire?
5. Where does Gabriela wait each night in hopes of Andrei returning to Warsaw?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)