|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Alex Brandel and Andrei disagree in their discussion at the council meeting in Part 1, Chapter 8?
(a) Brandel believes Jews must leave Poland, while Andrei believes they should stay and fight for equality.
(b) Andrei believes Jews have created their current position by being submissive, while Brandel believes it was inevitable due to German political power.
(c) Brandel believes Jews have created their current position by being submissive, while Andrei believes it was inevitable due to German political power.
(d) Andrei believes Jews must leave Poland, while Brandel believes they should stay and fight for equality.
2. What year is it in Part 2, Chapter 17, when all Warsaw Jews are in the ghetto?
3. Upon what does Paul's wife insist?
(a) Their faithful practice of Judaism.
(b) Having another child.
(d) Adhering to the Nazi's demands.
4. What does Brandel believe about his journal?
(a) It will be burned when he is done.
(b) It will never be read.
(c) It will get him in trouble.
(d) It may someday help his people.
5. What are Andrei and Chris debating in Part 1, Chapter 7?
(a) How many soldiers the German army has.
(b) Who loves Gabriela more.
(c) The fate of Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What terrible thing does Sieghold Stutze make Rabbi Solomon do?
2. What is the relationship between Chris and Deborah?
3. By whom is Wolf caught while on assignment for the resistance movement?
4. How does the relationship between Wolf and Rachel change in Part 2, Chapter 21?
5. After Chris De Monti's house and Von Epp's office are bugged, how do they communicate?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)