|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Solomon have to say about Jewish persecution?
(a) He refuses to comment on Jewish persecution.
(b) Jews were persecuted in the past to pay for the world's sins.
(c) Jews have been persecuted enough in the past; it is not time to fight back.
(d) Jews have always been persecuted, and always will be.
2. Who is Wolf?
(a) Brandel's oldest son.
(b) Paul Bronski's oldest son.
(c) Franz Koenig's oldest son.
(d) A Nazi general in Warsaw.
3. In Part 2, Chapter 13, Paul is caught between his wife's beliefs and _____________.
(a) His wife's demands.
(b) His son's beliefs.
(c) Complying with the Nazis' demands.
(d) His mother's demands.
4. What does Chris promise Paul, if Paul dies?
(a) Chris will get Deborah and the children out of Poland.
(b) He will take Paul's body out of Poland.
(c) He will marry Deborah and adpot Paul's children.
(d) He will assure Paul is given a proper burial.
5. What is the general Jewish response to the horrors in Part 2, Chapter 22-24?
(a) Fear and outrage.
(b) Fear and silence.
(c) Multiple organized resistance movements.
(d) Increase in suicides.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, what does Chris insist he will have to stop doing in order to avoid additional scrutiny?
2. To what position does Franz Koenig appoint Paul Bronski?
3. What does Andrei primarily need for the resistance movement he wants to start?
4. By the time Chris De Monti has returned from reporting on the Eastern Front, where is Ervin living?
5. There is pressure on Chris to close the news agency, but he will not ____________.
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)