|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 21-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wolf?
(a) Brandel's oldest son.
(b) Paul Bronski's oldest son.
(c) A Nazi general in Warsaw.
(d) Franz Koenig's oldest son.
2. With what does Brandel trust Solomon?
(a) The location of his underground bunker.
(b) An old family secret.
(c) The confession of a crime.
(d) The secret of his journals.
3. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
(a) The religious and political leader of the Jews.
(b) A crazy man who thinks he is a rabbi.
(c) A younger rabbi with a very modern approach to religion.
(d) The foremost Jewish scholar and religious leader.
4. What is Paul's son's name?
(d) Paul Jr.
5. Who is Simon Eden?
(a) The labor Zionist leader.
(b) Deborah's brother.
(c) Director of the American Relief Society
(d) A pianist and member of the Jewish Council.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical feature primarily helps Andrei pass as an Aryan?
2. What is Gabriela's job?
3. In Part 2, Chapter 13, Paul is caught between his wife's beliefs and _____________.
4. How does Andrei provide Gabriela with an opportunity to escape Poland?
5. Who is Emanuel Goldman?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)