|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although he is convinced to stay in Warsaw, where does Andrei want to take 50 of his best men to obtain arms and focus on disrupting German supplies?
2. Who is Emanuel Goldman?
(a) The labor Zionist leader.
(b) Deborah's brother.
(c) Director of the American Relief Society
(d) A pianist and member of the Jewish Council.
3. What does Solomon counsel Brandel to do in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Gather church followers and train them to fight in the name of God.
(b) Treat others - even the Germans - how he wants to be treated.
(c) Have faith and remain a good Jew.
(d) Ask God for strength to fight the enemy.
4. Upon what does Paul's wife insist?
(b) Having another child.
(c) Their faithful practice of Judaism.
(d) Adhering to the Nazi's demands.
5. To whom does Paul Bronski turn over all of his estate accounts?
(a) Andrei Androfski.
(b) Chris Di Monte.
(d) Franz Koenig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Paul Bronski in Part 1, Chapter 15?
2. What physical feature primarily helps Andrei pass as an Aryan?
3. Who leaves out of anger after Chris and Andrei argue over Zionism in Part One, Chapter 5?
4. How many steps are there to Simon Eden, Emanuel Goldman, and David Zemba's plan?
5. What is the relationship between Chris and Deborah?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)