|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koenig ask Max Kleperman to do?
(a) Organize a mass murder of the Jews in the ghetto.
(b) Act as a body guard to Nazi officials in Warsaw.
(c) Organize the building of a 10 foot tall fence around the Jewish Ghetto.
(d) Block all food supplies to the Jewish ghetto.
2. What skill earns Gabriela her job?
(a) Her extensive cooking skills.
(b) The ability to speak several languages.
(c) Her extensive knowledge of surrounding countries.
(d) Nothing. Her father is rich and bribes her way into the position.
3. What is the relationship between Chris and Deborah?
(a) They are friends.
(b) They are engaged in a love affair.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They work together.
4. What has happened to Paul Bronski in Part 1, Chapter 15?
(a) He has lost a leg.
(b) He goes crazy.
(c) He has lost an arm.
(d) He is very ill.
5. How does Andrei provide Gabriela with an opportunity to escape Poland?
(a) He gets her an American passport.
(b) He gets her an Australian passport.
(c) He arranges for her to be sneaked in to Lithuania.
(d) He arranges for her to be sneaked in to Hungary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wolf?
2. What is Dr. Paul Bronski professional title at the beginning of the book?
3. What year is it in Part 2, Chapter 17, when all Warsaw Jews are in the ghetto?
4. To what political party did Chris' father belong on which Chris later reported?
5. What are Andrei and Chris debating in Part 1, Chapter 7?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)