|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Paul Bronski's living situation different than most other Jews in Warsaw?
(a) He lives in an apartment instead of a house.
(b) He still lives with his family.
(c) He has already been moved by the Nazis, so the worst is over.
(d) He lives in a nice apartment outside of the ghetto.
2. What does Solomon counsel Brandel to do in Part 2, Chapter 5?
(a) Ask God for strength to fight the enemy.
(b) Have faith and remain a good Jew.
(c) Treat others - even the Germans - how he wants to be treated.
(d) Gather church followers and train them to fight in the name of God.
3. After all communication with the world is cut off, how does Chris send out his report?
(a) He doesn't. He saves them to send out later.
(b) He secretly mails them to a friend in America.
(c) Through Morse code.
(d) Through evacuating Americans.
4. Between what did the German bombs not discriminate?
(a) Military and civilian targets.
(b) Houses and churches.
(c) Women and soldiers.
(d) Children and soldiers.
5. What does Andrei primarily need for the resistance movement he wants to start?
(c) Moral support.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Paul's wife preparing their son?
2. Where does Gabriela work?
3. From where is Hitler sending more Jews into the ghetto, causing overcrowding?
4. Where does Paul Bronski want his estate accounts taken in order to be turned into other currencies and investments?
5. Who is trying to unify the many Jewish factions in an all out attempt to resist Nazi restrictions in Part 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)