|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
(a) A younger rabbi with a very modern approach to religion.
(b) The foremost Jewish scholar and religious leader.
(c) A crazy man who thinks he is a rabbi.
(d) The religious and political leader of the Jews.
2. What is prohibited to Jews in Warsaw?
(b) Alcohol and drugs.
(c) Education and religious practices.
(d) Food and water.
3. To what position does Franz Koenig appoint Paul Bronski?
(a) Deputy of the Jewish Civil Authority.
(b) Secretary of the Jewish Council.
(c) President of the Jewish Civil Authority.
(d) Koenig's personal assistant.
4. When Ervin calls at the end of Part 1, Chapter 9, what news does he have?
(a) German troops are regrouping and it is unclear what they will do next.
(b) German troops are beginning to invade Poland.
(c) German troops are beginning to invade Russia.
(d) German troops are retreating.
5. Horst Von Epp invites Chris out for dinner and a night of girls. What is Chris' response?
(a) 'No' to both.
(b) 'No' to dinner, 'yes' to the girls.
(c) 'Yes' to dinner, 'no' to the girls.
(d) 'Yes' to both.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, what does Chris insist he will have to stop doing in order to avoid additional scrutiny?
2. What skill earns Gabriela her job?
3. What is the name of the council meeting under the direction of Alex Brandel?
4. How does Franz Koenig feel about the recent events in Part Two, Chapter 1?
5. What does Solomon counsel Brandel to do in Part 2, Chapter 5?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)