|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what political party did Chris' father belong on which Chris later reported?
(a) The Socialist Party.
(b) The Fascist Party.
(c) The Communist Party.
(d) The Republican Party.
2. Where did Chris attend journalism school?
(b) Columbia University.
(d) Loma Linda.
3. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, what does Chris insist he will have to stop doing in order to avoid additional scrutiny?
(a) Stop carrying German money from the embassy in Hungary.
(b) Stop carrying American money from the embassy in Cracow.
(c) Stop carrying Hungarian money from the embassy in Cracow.
(d) Stop carrying German money from the embassy in Russia.
4. When Ervin calls at the end of Part 1, Chapter 9, what news does he have?
(a) German troops are beginning to invade Russia.
(b) German troops are beginning to invade Poland.
(c) German troops are retreating.
(d) German troops are regrouping and it is unclear what they will do next.
5. What is Gabriela's job?
(a) Teacher and translator.
(b) Assistant Dean.
(c) Cook's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Part Two, Chapter 1 begins with a ________ by Brandel.
2. Where does Gabriela wait each night in hopes of Andrei returning to Warsaw?
3. What sort of response did Chris' past reports of atrocities receive from the world?
4. Paul Bronski is told he must move out of his home because ______ is(are) moving in.
5. Despite his personal feelings toward Nazi policies, what does Horst Von Epp do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)