|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gabriela wait each night in hopes of Andrei returning to Warsaw?
(a) Andrei's apartment.
(b) The edge of town.
(c) Her room.
(d) An underground bunker.
2. What does Brandel believe about his journal?
(a) It will get him in trouble.
(b) It will never be read.
(c) It will be burned when he is done.
(d) It may someday help his people.
3. Who is David Zemba?
(a) Director of the American Relief Society.
(b) The labor Zionist leader.
(c) Deborah's brother.
(d) A pianist and member of the Jewish Council.
4. What is Gabriela's relationship to Andrei?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are engaged in a love affair.
(c) Andrei is Gabriela's boss.
(d) Gabriela is Andrei's boss.
5. What does Deborah believe has caused Paul's misfortune?
(a) She is unsure what he has done to deserve it.
(b) Paul's deviance from his religion.
(c) Paul's tendency to fight without planning.
(d) Her love affair with Chris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chris attend journalism school?
2. In what condition does Gabriela find Andrei and Chris in Part 1, Chapter 7?
3. To what political party did Chris' father belong on which Chris later reported?
4. How does Andrei provide Gabriela with an opportunity to escape Poland?
5. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)