|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Part Two, Chapter 1 begins with a ________ by Brandel.
(c) Journal entry.
2. What is Gabriela's job?
(a) Cook's assistant.
(c) Teacher and translator.
(d) Assistant Dean.
3. When all Jewish organization are outlawed, what happens to the Bathyrans?
(a) They ignore the ban and continue meeting as usual.
(b) They disband.
(c) They go underground.
(d) They separate into smaller factions.
4. How does Franz Koenig feel about the recent events in Part Two, Chapter 1?
(a) He is very worried about Paul.
(b) He is terrified.
(c) He his happy about Paul's misfortune.
(d) He is unsure how to feel about everything.
5. How is Paul Bronski's living situation different than most other Jews in Warsaw?
(a) He still lives with his family.
(b) He lives in a nice apartment outside of the ghetto.
(c) He has already been moved by the Nazis, so the worst is over.
(d) He lives in an apartment instead of a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Deborah believe has caused Paul's misfortune?
2. What has happened to Paul Bronski in Part 1, Chapter 15?
3. How does Horst Von Epp do his job?
4. Although he is convinced to stay in Warsaw, where does Andrei want to take 50 of his best men to obtain arms and focus on disrupting German supplies?
5. Who is Simon Eden?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)