|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 7-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Germans agreed to a prisoner exchange of _____ Pole(s) for _____ German(s).
2. What does the plan that Simon Eden, Emanuel Goldman, and David Zemba devise ultimately achieve?
(a) Escape for 4,000 Jews.
(b) Escape for 3,000 Jews.
(c) An alibi for Brandel's plan.
(d) Money and operational centers for Brandel.
3. Between what did the German bombs not discriminate?
(a) Women and soldiers.
(b) Children and soldiers.
(c) Houses and churches.
(d) Military and civilian targets.
4. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, what does Chris insist he will have to stop doing in order to avoid additional scrutiny?
(a) Stop carrying German money from the embassy in Russia.
(b) Stop carrying Hungarian money from the embassy in Cracow.
(c) Stop carrying German money from the embassy in Hungary.
(d) Stop carrying American money from the embassy in Cracow.
5. How does Horst Von Epp do his job?
(a) He shoots anyone who does not respond to his demands immediately.
(b) He has a few drinks to help his creativity while writing speeches.
(c) He tries to match Jews up with jobs as similar to their previous careers as possible.
(d) He wines and dines foreign journalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Emanuel Goldman?
2. What has happened to Paul Bronski in Part 1, Chapter 15?
3. Who is David Zemba?
4. How is Paul Bronski's living situation different than most other Jews in Warsaw?
5. What happens at the location to which Andrei escapes in Part 1, Chapter 11?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)