|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Bronski brokers a deal with Koenig for the release of a number of professional Jews for how much money per person?
2. Between what did the German bombs not discriminate?
(a) Houses and churches.
(b) Military and civilian targets.
(c) Women and soldiers.
(d) Children and soldiers.
3. After all communication with the world is cut off, how does Chris send out his report?
(a) Through evacuating Americans.
(b) Through Morse code.
(c) He doesn't. He saves them to send out later.
(d) He secretly mails them to a friend in America.
4. For what is Paul's wife preparing their son?
(a) His Bar Mitzvah.
(b) To be a Rabbi.
(c) His parents' death.
(d) To fight the Nazis.
5. When the orphanage is raided and the children are put on boxcars, what do the nurses do?
(a) Lie to the children and say they are going to a safe place.
(b) Hold the children and sing together to quell their fears.
(c) Offer themselves in place of the children.
(d) Hand out poisoned chocolates to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rabbi Solomon considered to be in Warsaw?
2. Of what does Gabriela accuse the Archbishop of Warsaw?
3. In Part 3, Chapter 3, The Civil Authority and the collaborating Jewish Security Force have been told that each must find three Jews a day for deportation, or what?
4. Who is David Zemba?
5. Where does Brandel decide to more his wife and children in Part 2, Chapter 12?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)