|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the autopsy report reveal was the cause of Charlotte's death?
(a) Blood clot.
(b) Hemorrhagic shock due to a C-section.
(c) Heart attack.
2. Who visited Connie in Chapter 8?
(b) Stephen Hastings.
(c) Rollie and Tom.
3. How did Connie feel when she couldn't find Tom in his usual spot?
4. After the party, what was Sibyl doing when the ambulance arrived?
(a) Helping the woman breathe.
(b) Sobbing hysterically.
(c) Catching the baby.
5. What alternative possibility did Hastings offer Sibyl in Chapter 12?
(a) Fleeing the country.
(b) A monetary fine.
(d) A plea-bargain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Connie see when she dropped off Charlotte's medical records at Hastings' office?
2. What word caught Connie's eye when she was in a conference room at Hastings' place of business?
3. What charge did Hastings warn the Danforth's the state could charge Sibyl with?
4. What did Sibyl ask Asa to bring her after Charlotte stopped breathing?
5. What is Connie's first impression of Charlotte?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)