|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sibyl preparing to do when she was informed about Charlotte's labor?
(a) Get an oil change for her car.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Go grocery shopping.
(d) Take Connie dress shopping.
2. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
(a) Charlotte died while she was out.
(b) The baby died.
(c) Charlotte had passed out.
(d) Charlotte had stopped bleeding.
3. How did Connie feel about her mother's chances after first meeting Stephen?
(c) A little better.
4. In the prologue, what was Connie doing when the jury returned to the courtroom?
(b) Attending school.
(c) Sitting in the hallway.
5. Who visited Connie in Chapter 8?
(b) Rollie and Tom.
(c) Stephen Hastings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was Charlotte ready to begin pushing?
2. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
3. Where did Charlotte experience pain during labor?
4. What season was it when Sibyl was charged with Charlotte's death?
5. In Chapter 7, what was Connie doing when a police officer arrived at their house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)