|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Connie when Charlotte's family moved in?
2. How did many of the other midwives feel after Charlotte's death?
(c) Sorry, but still confident.
(d) Angry at Sibyl.
3. Where did Charlotte experience pain during labor?
(a) In her head.
(b) In her legs.
(c) In her back.
(d) In her chest.
4. What holiday is it when Charlotte first asks Connie about Sibyl's profession?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) Connie's birthday.
(d) Memorial Day.
5. What time of day did Sibyl arrive at Charlotte's home after she went into labor?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sibyl ask Asa to bring her after Charlotte stopped breathing?
2. Who was waiting for Connie when she came home from school on the day after Charlotte's death?
3. What movement did Sibyl become involved in after quitting college?
4. Why did Connie become hysterical when the jury returned to the courtroom?
5. What time was Charlotte ready to begin pushing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)