|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the weekend after Charlotte's death, who called the Danforth home?
(a) Reporters and friends of Sibyl's.
(c) Asa Bedford.
(d) The police.
2. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
(a) She was away from home a lot.
(b) Rand thought she should be a real doctor.
(c) She didn't make enough money.
(d) She made more money than Rand.
3. What time was Charlotte ready to begin pushing?
(a) Around five in the morning.
(b) After midnight.
4. The year that Charlotte's family arrived, who did Connie constantly hope to catch a look at?
5. Where did Connie hope to find Tom on the day her mother told her to make her own dinner because she'd be with a client?
(a) His house.
(b) The baseball field.
(c) The stables.
(d) The pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Stephen bring to the Danforth home on the Monday after Charlotte's death?
2. Why did Connie become hysterical when the jury returned to the courtroom?
3. How old was Connie when Charlotte's family moved in?
4. How did many of the other midwives feel after Charlotte's death?
5. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)