|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What struck Connie about her mother when she saw her for the first time after learning of Charlotte's death?
(a) She was sobbing.
(b) She wasn't vibrant anymore.
(c) She had lost weight.
(d) She was very unkempt.
2. How did many of the other midwives feel after Charlotte's death?
(b) Sorry, but still confident.
(c) Angry at Sibyl.
3. How long did Sibyl attend college before quitting?
(a) Four years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two years.
4. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
(a) Charlotte died while she was out.
(b) Charlotte had passed out.
(c) The baby died.
(d) Charlotte had stopped bleeding.
5. What is Connie's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlotte's last name?
2. What was the weather like during Charlotte's labor?
3. What holiday is it when Charlotte first asks Connie about Sibyl's profession?
4. Why did Sibyl quit college?
5. What did Rand think they should do when the police officer visited in Chapter 7?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)