|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season was it when Sibyl was charged with Charlotte's death?
2. How did Connie feel about her mother's chances after first meeting Stephen?
(b) A little better.
3. What happened to Charlotte while she was pushing?
(a) She had a stroke.
(b) She had a seizure.
(c) She delivered a baby.
(d) She had a heart attack.
4. What did Connie see when she dropped off Charlotte's medical records at Hastings' office?
(a) A bill for his legal services.
(b) Notes about Sibyl's trial.
(c) Hastings and Sibyl kissing.
(d) Hastings joking with the prosecutor.
5. What needs did Sibyl attend to for her clients?
(b) Physical and emotional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of cases did Stephen Hastings usually handle?
2. What alternative possibility did Hastings offer Sibyl in Chapter 12?
3. Who was Sibyl's backup physician?
4. What did Rand think they should do when the police officer visited in Chapter 7?
5. What is Connie's mother's name?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)