|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Connie when she first saw a baby born?
(c) 7 or 8.
2. What is the name of the Bedfords' son?
3. Where did Connie find Tom waiting for her when she returned from looking for him?
(a) At Charlotte's house.
(b) At her house.
(c) At the barn.
(d) At his house.
4. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
(a) She was away from home a lot.
(b) She didn't make enough money.
(c) Rand thought she should be a real doctor.
(d) She made more money than Rand.
5. What did Connie think of Stephen when she first met him?
(a) He didn't seem very smart.
(b) He was charming and capable.
(c) He didn't seem like a lawyer.
(d) He was sneaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take the ambulance to arrive for the woman who went into labor during the party that Sibyl attended?
2. What did Connie see Stephen doing with the prosecutor and judge during Sibyl's trial?
3. What were the people at the party that Sibyl attended doing when her friend went into labor?
4. What did Sibyl discover when she tried to make a call to the hospital during Charlotte's labor?
5. What was the charge against Sibyl?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)