|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday is it when Charlotte first asks Connie about Sibyl's profession?
(a) Fourth of July.
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) Connie's birthday.
2. What condition(s) had Charlotte neglected to mention to Sibyl?
(a) Irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure.
(b) High blood pressure and anemia.
(c) Heart murmur.
(d) Mental illness.
3. What was the weather like during Charlotte's labor?
(a) There was a torrential rain storm.
(b) There was a tornado.
(c) There was an ice storm.
(d) It was warm and sunny.
4. What did Connie remember was odd about the words she used as a young child?
(a) They made her mother angry.
(b) They were words people don't use in polite conversation.
(c) They were not in English.
(d) The other children knew them too.
5. What complaint did Rand have about Sibyl's job?
(a) She was away from home a lot.
(b) She didn't make enough money.
(c) Rand thought she should be a real doctor.
(d) She made more money than Rand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Connie first hear about Charlotte's death?
2. What did Connie spend most of her time doing the spring Charlotte's family came?
3. How long did it take the ambulance to arrive for the woman who went into labor during the party that Sibyl attended?
4. When Sibyl is arrested, what misdemeanor charge is brought against her?
5. How many events does Sibyl's attorney say it took to lead to Charlotte's death?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)