|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 11-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After going out to warm up her car, what did Sibyl discover when she returned to Charlotte's room?
(a) Charlotte had passed out.
(b) Charlotte had stopped bleeding.
(c) The baby died.
(d) Charlotte died while she was out.
2. What is Connie's profession?
3. How long did Sibyl attend college before quitting?
(a) Six months.
(b) Four years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
4. What factors made Sibyl decide to take Charlotte to the hospital?
(a) Blood pressure and blood.
(b) Blood and back labor.
(c) Vomiting and delirium.
(d) Heart rate and fever.
5. How did Charlotte's labor progress?
(a) Just about as Sibyl expected it to.
(b) More slowly than Sibyl projected.
(c) More quickly than Sibyl projected.
(d) There was no progression at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Connie initially think the investigator Hastings hired was?
2. What did Sibyl discover when she tried to make a call to the hospital during Charlotte's labor?
3. What does Connie do at the Bedford home?
4. Stephen Hastings brought in experts on what two things before Sibyl had been charged?
5. What day of the week did Charlotte go into labor?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)