|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Rosamond interferes with Lydgate's plans to do what?
2. What does Mrs. Vincy hope Fred will do?
3. Who had previously made suggestions as to who should be the overseer of Stone Court?
4. Dorothea is awed and intimidated by what characteristic of Casaubon?
5. The setting of Chapter 28 is where?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Bulstrode's part in Raffles' death?
2. How does Rosamond keep her home from being sold?
This section contains 940 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)