|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Dover, the man to whom Lydgate owes many of his debts, has come to repossess what item(s) belonging to Lydgate?
2. When Ladislaw's messenger arrives at Lowick, Dorothea is not there. Where is she?
a) In town.
c) Stone Court.
3. What ailment is affecting John Raffles while he resides at Stone Court?
c) Alcohol poisoning.
4. The setting of Chapter 19 is where?
5. Who tells Mary about Fred's appointment as overseer of Stone Court?
a) Mrs. Bulstrode.
b) Mr. Vincy.
c) Mr. Garth.
d) Fred Vincy.
This section contains 905 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)