1. In the Prelude, the author describes the life of what saint?
2. What is the relationship between Edward Casaubon and Dorothea Brooke?
3. What relation is Celia to Dorothea?
4. Why does Sir James Chettam come to the dinner party at Tipton Grange?
5. What does Sir Chettam offer to Dorothea as a gift?
6. In the opening chapters, what is Dorothea's charitable project?
7. In the beginning of Chapter 4, from where are Dorothea and Celia returning?
This section contains 3,790 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)