|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 85-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is no longer welcome at Freshitt in Chapter 51 because of political differences?
(a) Mr. Brooke.
2. To pay off his debts, Fred decides to sell what?
3. Chapter 23 begins Book Three. What is the title of this book?
(a) "In Joy and Sorrow."
(b) "'Til Death Do Us Part."
(c) "For Richer or Poorer."
(d) "Waiting for Death."
4. What item is discarded, signaling the end of Dorothea's mourning period?
(a) Her bonnet.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her shawl.
5. What does Dorothea decide to do with her time now that she is a widow?
(a) Study the arts.
(b) Resume her charitable work.
(c) Venture back to Rome.
(d) Continue Casaubon's research.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Bulstrode asks her husband to leave Stone Court in whose care?
2. Whom does Mr. Lydgate admire?
3. Who has spent the week after the town meeting caring for her sick husband?
4. What does Bulstrode ask Mr. Garth to do after Bulstrode leaves town?
5. Mary Garth is what to Peter Featherstone?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)