|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 23 begins Book Three. What is the title of this book?
(a) "In Joy and Sorrow."
(b) "'Til Death Do Us Part."
(c) "For Richer or Poorer."
(d) "Waiting for Death."
2. What feminine pastime does Dorothea deem wasteful?
(c) Horseback riding.
3. What does Mr. Vincy want Bulstrode to do?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Come to dinner.
(c) Pay him back.
(d) Loan him money.
4. Where does Chapter 13 take place?
(a) Stone Court.
(b) Mr. Bulstrode's office.
(c) Lydgate's office.
(d) Tipton Grange.
5. Who discerns the reason for Lydgate's avoidance of Rosamond?
(d) Mr. Vincy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the gossiping women visit Rosamond?
2. What position does Farebrother hold in town?
3. Rosamond is jealous of the time Lydgate spends with whom?
4. Why does Chettam recommend Lydgate to Dorothea?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 4, from where are Dorothea and Celia returning?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)