|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will call Lowick?
2. The setting of Chapter 19 is where?
3. What endeavor is the banker sponsoring?
(a) A new hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A community theatre.
(d) The mayor's campaign.
4. Fred is most upset that the debt he owes to Mr. Garth has hurt whom?
(a) Mr. Garth.
(b) Mrs. Garth.
5. What does Sir Chettam offer to Dorothea as a gift?
(a) A silk scarf.
(b) A Maltese puppy.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) A diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Garth is what to Peter Featherstone?
2. Why does Chettam recommend Lydgate to Dorothea?
3. In the Prelude, the author describes the life of what saint?
4. What happens at the end of Chapter 33?
5. Why do the gossiping women visit Rosamond?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)